Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
To me PA was a no-brainer as it's the only Korean retailer actually shipping to Europe. AFAIK neither Kimchi nor Nova ship right now while PA does.

@hatredhorror

I'm sure this will be a grail, just like The Handmaiden is now, which was also available on plain archive for a little while, but once all the allocations sold out, the release increased in value drastically.

Reactions: MM3
@hatredhorror

I'm sure this will be a grail, just like The Handmaiden is now, which was also available on plain archive for a little while, but once all the allocations sold out, the release increased in value drastically.
it was the only handmaiden steelbook tho, while there are quite a few of parasite... + the handmaiden steel was really exceptional overall.. but this ones really nice as well, so maybe your right :)

Reactions: Patr0n
No doubt, but I'm sure Type B will be a grail too. That 120 page photo book will be stunning and high quality. The 1/4 Slip, which is already OOS will also be highly sought after.

No doubt, but I'm sure Type B will be a grail too. That 120 page photo book will be stunning and high quality. The 1/4 Slip, which is already OOS will also be highly sought after.
Type B looks an absolute beauty. I know ppl value extras as well but damn... look at it!

Reactions: Patr0n
Managed to get an order in for Type A in the end, thankfully.
Will be a long wait for this as Plain are still not shipping to Ireland.

This’ll be my 6th copy of Parasite...I think that’s enough!

@Strangerbyday

Also the best one imo. I know the french steelbook has been praised around collector's, but I feel this one more. Also it comes with goodies and amazing Slip Artwork.

Reactions: MM3
wow it's selling out soon. trust you've got your copy @zeebeer
wow, it's selling out soon. trust you will again waste your opportunity for no reason at all and have to buy for 10x the price on ebay or self-hypnotize yourself into thinking the edition sucks and you dont want it anyways @TheCollector86 :p