Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: Novermber 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Zoom - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Finish: Zero - matte w/ metallic areas. No 'bossing.
Notes: Includes black & white version.

71gQYUrjcXL._AC_SY445_.jpg

81YjFpkjpWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I hope Best Buy gets a 4K steel. If not, these will likely get back in stock. The French 4K steel was sold out for the longest time, but is currently in stock:

It has been live already to pre order on both Amazon and Zavvi
I ordered from Amazon UK on Friday
Yeah it has. It sold out at amazon yesterday and zavvi today.

I can't actually believe it sold out that quick. Numbers must be low, or maybe it's a shared print run. But I don't think it will be shared considering the amount of distributors in different countries. Oh well.

I can't actually believe it sold out that quick. Numbers must be low, or maybe it's a shared print run. But I don't think it will be shared considering the amount of distributors in different countries. Oh well.
Previous Curzon steelbook from eariler this year was also shared print run in Europe (UK/Ireland/Germany/Italy)
Parasite UK.jpg
Only difference in those releases was the discs inside the steelbook in each country

I'm wondering if they put it up for sale too early... Zavvi initially tweeted about it on Friday, then soon after the tweet vanished *shrug*

Reactions: MrSquifler
Either way, I expect HMV will also sell it (and possibly Zoom), so still a chance for UK folk to grab it at least.
Previous UK steelbook sold out in 1-2 days with Amazon and Zavvi
Curzon then increased the print run and is why it came back available
That steelbook was a shared print run between UK/Germany/Italy

Germany already got 4K release using previous steelbook from Curzon
Only thing that was different in that release was the discs was from Koch Media

It's possible this will be the same steelbook as before just with 4K UHD and Blu-ray instead of previous having 2 Blu-ray discs

It could very well be sold out already

I expect though as usual will come back due to cancellations

HMV and Zoom likely to list soon

I'm wondering if they put it up for sale too early... Zavvi initially tweeted about it on Friday, then soon after the tweet vanished *shrug*

I Actually thought the tweet vanished because of the site issues. They tweeted it in the middle of no one being able to log in. As well as a TShirt tweet however they kept the t shirt tweet and only deleted the parasite tweet so you could be right but then I also think this might be a small run and it’s a popular film so it will always sell well

Reactions: Noodles
Previous UK steelbook sold out in 1-2 days with Amazon and Zavvi
Curzon then increased the print run and is why it came back available
That steelbook was a shared print run between UK/Germany/Italy

Germany already got 4K release using previous steelbook from Curzon
Only thing that was different in that release was the discs was from Koch Media

It's possible this will be the same steelbook as before just with 4K UHD and Blu-ray instead of previous having 2 Blu-ray discs

It could very well be sold out already

I expect though as usual will come back due to cancellations

HMV and Zoom likely to list soon
I Actually thought the tweet vanished because of the site issues. They tweeted it in the middle of no one being able to log in. As well as a TShirt tweet however they kept the t shirt tweet and only deleted the parasite tweet so you could be right but then I also think this might be a small run and it’s a popular film so it will always sell well
Time will tell I guess.