Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: Novermber 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Zoom - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Finish: Zero - matte w/ metallic areas. No 'bossing.
Notes: Includes black & white version.

71gQYUrjcXL._AC_SY445_.jpg

81YjFpkjpWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Stuck an order in for this as I have yet to see the film, and I can't be bothered getting the French version with the funky house plan artwork

I'm liking that mock up artwork quite alot, certainly to me it is looking way better than that green and red monstrosity that was the previous UK steelbook release.

Ohh I like it. But I don’t think more than the original. If glossed this could be very nice.

If this does turn out to be the art then we’ve had 3 cracking SteelBooks for the film and all very different. Which is rare

Reactions: Shark
If this does turn out to be the art then we’ve had 3 cracking SteelBooks for the film and all very different. Which is rare

check out this... better than any of the steelbooks *imo*

Reactions: believelong2007

check out this... better than any of the steelbooks *imo*

nah I’m Not a fan of the design. The morse code holes on the slip annoy me

Nice spot @Noodles apparently both posters were designed by Andrew Bannister for curzon/artificial eye so pretty sure this will be final artwork.

According to video below his first design (on original steelbook) was Bong Joon Ho favourite poster.

Happy to get another nice steelbook for this great movie and if this sells out as fast as the other then hopefully it will encourage curzon/artificial eye to release Memories of Murder :yawn: