Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: Novermber 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Zoom - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Finish: Zero - matte w/ metallic areas. No 'bossing.
Notes: Includes black & white version.

71gQYUrjcXL._AC_SY445_.jpg

81YjFpkjpWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Zavvi are currently looking into login issues with the site FYI.

their site has completely disappeared for me now. Comes up as do you want to download etc and then closes the page.
I couldn’t login earlier and then that was fixed but then I couldn’t view orders or messages.

their site has completely disappeared for me now. Comes up as do you want to download etc and then closes the page.
I couldn’t login earlier and then that was fixed but then I couldn’t view orders or messages.
Site is still visible on PC, but just won't allow people to login. I've ordered from Amazon anyway. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Site is still visible on PC, but just won't allow people to login. I've ordered from Amazon anyway. ;)

I get this

91163276-6601-41C9-8079-26705F71CDEE.png

no idea what that means. I’m not downloading anything either. If i hit the X it closes the page down

Hmm, weird! I wouldn't download anything either... just wait it out.

That was just typing in the website but I also tried a bunch of links and I get the same. Although I can open through a twitter link (they posted something about t shirts so I tried it out and the site opens fine but just not with safari)

I couldn’t log in earlier and then I could bit couldn’t see orders and now this lol. Yeah I’ll just wait it out.
zavvi having a right mare today

Reactions: Noodles
That was just typing in the website but I also tried a bunch of links and I get the same. Although I can open through a twitter link (they posted something about t shirts so I tried it out and the site opens fine but just not with safari)

I couldn’t log in earlier and then I could bit couldn’t see orders and now this lol. Yeah I’ll just wait it out.
zavvi having a right mare today
Site is down for me completely now. Will move these posts to the retailer thread once everything's up and running by the way, so don't rant if you wonder where they've gone. :p

Site is down for me completely now. Will move these posts to the retailer thread once everything's up and running by the way, so don't rant if you wonder where they've gone. :p

I’ve managed to sort that issue thanks to @IRON MAN with deleting the zavvi data on my phone but yeah I’ve now got the down for maintenance message

nah that’s cool. Maybe tho, leave the info in here or something as more will see it in a new thread especially The newly announced parasite steel thread because I doubt many will visit the retailer thread. Or a message saying there’s current issues and link to the retailer thread. Just a thought

It's not .. 1 above that I posted.. it's on the criterion site

isn’t that the criterion art though? Surely the steelbook art won’t have criterion art. Never known that to happen before. Unless it has and I’ve not noticed

Reactions: MrSquifler
Looks like a slip cover to me

If the criterion art you posted is a slip cover (with the holes showing the poster art underneath) then fair enough. We may both be right Haha...... depending on if the steel art is the poster art.