Parasite (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £22.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £29.99 (Zoom)
Notes: Region B Locked

Parasite 1.jpg
Parasite 3.jpg Parasite 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The covers of the collectors editions are all so strange in a good way - is it the same with the film?

cant recall but think Artificial Eye are hit and miss when it comes to region locking.

How is Curzon/Artificial Eye, crap?

They're hard to call 'crap' exactly, because their focus is releasing a lot of movies others won't bother with. I'm not even sure they've done a steelbook before..

Edit: they have, Zatoichi, of course.

They're hard to call 'crap' exactly, because their focus is releasing a lot of movies others won't bother with. I'm not even sure they've done a steelbook before..

Edit: they have, Zatoichi, of course.
That is exactly what makes them great. They distribute films that might otherwise have disappeared. I remember they released a dvd steelbook for 'we need to talk about kevin'

I love that the spine is designed so that this could sit either way on the shelf. Thoughtful design work.

Wow, great steelbook arts for this film so far. Really happy!! Too bad it’s not 4K though

So annoying. If HMV added a penny to their price it would be free shipping.

prob best to add birds of prey into the order as it will be exclusive art

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
So annoying. If HMV added a penny to their price it would be free shipping.

prob best to add birds of prey into the order as it will be exclusive art
Wait... when did they up it to £20? Just checked my order confirmation email and have indeed been charged for postage... I'm so used to not worrying about it with HMV that I didn't even pay attention when placing my order. How annoying! :sour:

Wait... when did they up it to £20? Just checked my order confirmation email and have indeed been charged for postage... I'm so used to not worrying about it with HMV that I didn't even pay attention when placing my order. How annoying! :sour:

Think it’s been a few months now. Or at least since the start of the year. Works out the same price as amazons with the shipping.

best to order with amazon incase it drops or order from HMV with something else. Or both and cancel whatever one closer the time

Reactions: Noodles
Cancelled Zavvi, ordered Amazon as cheaper for me with Prime

all the dopest indie movies are being released by crap labels... The house that jack built, Midsommar, Mandy and now Parasite. :(
Curzon World/Artificial Eye are a distributor that specialize in Independent films/Foreign language films and Art House films and World Cinema Films
They handle distribution for both home media and cinema releases
They have a huge catalog of films and have done a lot of films you likely have watched or purchased on home media

UK Cinema and Home Media release is handled by Curzon Artificial Eye

Blu-ray will have English Subtitles

Reactions: AlSteel