Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #47) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 5, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Pre-order on March 23 at 2 PM (Korea time)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $40.99
Note: Lenticular Edition (1,000 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (800 copies Numbered Card)

17358830_2056004444626762_4696183577827158092_o.jpg 17389016_2056004441293429_2533489988552016980_o.jpg

DISC 1 - 3D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, French 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Service)
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1

DISC 2 - 2D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Czech 5.1, Hungarian 5.1, Polish 5.1, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, Turkish 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1
• Disc type: BD-50 DUAL LAYER

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Deleted Scenes:
No New Drinks / Memory Maker / Tacos and Cocktails /
Kiss In The Photo Booth / Aurora Finds Jim’s Photos / Drunk Dial / Gus Reveals His Past / Gus Looks For a Solution
• Casting The Passengers
• Space on Screen: The Visual Effects of Passengers
• On The Set With Chris Pratt
• Creating The Avalon
• Outtakes From the Set: NG
• Book Passage
Choose Your Star / Dare To Dream /Elite Suites/ A Flight To Remember
• Previews

Passion Bonus Disc (In pack or On pack)

• Running time: 26 mins
• Audio: English 2.0
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai

SPECIAL FEATURE

• A Journey To The Stars: The Making of Passengers

Last edited by a moderator:
:naughty::hungry:IMO the faces on the slip is awesome but the faces on the steel ruins the show(package):pain::bag:(n), so a no buy for me:spam:, unless get it and have the steel replace when a WEA is born:cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
I have a feeling the slips are going to look pretty damn good in the flesh. It's a shame they went light on the extras, but not terribly surprising for a WWA release. At least Kimchi rarely skimps on the finish on their thin slips. Black Hawk Down, Fury, The Martian--all top notch skinny slips.

I'll wait to see in hand shots before grabbing a copy, but I really wouldn't be surprised if one or both of the slips ends up being a total knockout. :whistle:

That's the same image on the lenticular that HDzeta's using on their slip though...
Gonna say that HDzeta's release is going to be the superior release despite the loose lenticular that I dislike.

Plus Kimchi's skimping on the booklet. Again. They did this with Miss Peregrine's and that was disappointing. I like the booklets and HDzeta actually makes the snazziest ones with those fancy folders they use to house all the goodies in their releases.

Is it just me or is it pretty expensive? $41 before shipping.

Almost as expensive as the FAC one but with half the goodies :confused:

I'm glad people are finally noticing that Kimchi is selling them half the product for full price. They've been doing it more and more in the last year to date, and actually there weren't any full fledged exclusives from them in 6 months straight since the Hateful 8! Coming next Machete will be the first proper exclusive with booklet and two sets of cards.

Now this money-grabbing release is easy to skip with Filmarena's and HDZeta's already shown.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC
The slips and lenti are bound to be fantastic in finish (the skinny ones usually are/have been) but I'm not a huge fan of their skinny slips with minimal bonus content :cautious: I do however LOVE my Deadpool Fullslip and can forgive the skinniness as the finish is amazing and my favourite slip offered from all the other retailers - but in general, I prefer a thicker Fullslip with more content (booklet etc). Their Fullslip Lenti's are great too so it's a shame these are minimal with little offering. All in all, an easy pass and will await HDzeta :D

I'm sure the same bonus disc will pop up somewhere in US as a store exclusive, or will be added to local made bonus discs inot Italy.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Is there a visual of the lenti effect anywhere?

I have not seen it on their facebook yet, but it's Kimchi one of the thing they know how to do is fullslip treatment and nice depth lentis :thumbs:

I would not worry about the finish product !

For the film saw it twice both in 2D and 3D enjoyed both times, nice sci-fi film :oohyeah:

Reactions: bealay