Paterson (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.53) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: May 2, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order April 4. Total quantity is 900: 650 domestic, 250 overseas) - Premium Box (Pre-order February 11 at 4 PM Korea Standard Time Zone)
Price: $67.69 (super early bird price, first 24 hours) - $74.69 (early bird price, first 3 days) - $79.69 (retail price)
Note: Limited to 2000 copies. The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
Steelbook™ with high-quality 1/4 slip cover with premium box. World Exclusive Artwork. Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO (Full Gloss Finish). Blu-ray Disc. World's 1st Paterson Soundtrack CD by SQÜRL. Beautiful Crafted Metal pin badge. 60p Hard cover guide book (support both Korean and partial English). High-Quality Poetry Note. Pencil. 8 Square Art cards. 2 Plain Archive's exclusive removable stickers

From PA: The Premium Box can be shipped with K-PACKET, but to avoid delay/damage/loss, we strongly recommend that you choose EMS.

9a820fa618770d8948f44450c2c71a83_2048x.jpg813eb0a37007a727245388721a2f37ed_2048x.jpg9db0b5d643e21582aec4347749b7aefb_2048x.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a glitch in the pre-order button. Even though it lets me click it, the item will be automatically removed upon checking out. :( @howarmat
Yeah it seems like they don't remove the 'pre-order' button but the 1/4 slip is sold out, only the full slip and premium box are available.

Mine arrived yesterday

The full slip has an amazing finish. Steel is gorgeous too however, I have a dent on the front of the steel and the booklet is full Korean text. I thought half would of been English. I swear PA usually do half and half

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Mine arrived yesterday

The full slip has an amazing finish. Steel is gorgeous too however, I have a dent on the front of the steel and the booklet is full Korean text. I thought half would of been English. I swear PA usually do half and half

Can't comment on the booklet as the few PA I have are still sealed. Sorry to hear about the dent, have you contacted them? Hopefully they planned ahead and spared some replacements for such situations.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Can't comment on the booklet as the few PA I have are still sealed. Sorry to hear about the dent, have you contacted them? Hopefully they planned ahead and spared some replacements for such situations.

I just checked I, Tonya (last one I got from them) and that’s half and half

No not yet, I’ll do it in a sec. just noticed loads of scratches on the back too.

But it’s still a lovey package. And the colours on the steel are ectacy to my eyes

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
Some retailers (Blufans, FAC...Manta are getting Better) have fantastic Quality Control so I worry not to open as soon as I get them to inspect...
but some retailers have a problem with Quality Control which is a shame but I guess with those we have to just be less OCD...dunno (n):dunno:

I still haven't Opened my Sicario from PA and I am Scared to do so...Black Steelbook EEK!EEK!EEK!

• Haha
Reactions: WKRP and Flloydo