Pet Sematary (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #11) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on May 18, at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv HERE
Note: Limited to 300 copies - Lenticular Full Slip - WWA steelbook. Includes a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

C70459D1-C2BF-4E43-8862-F1FFD02C9F61.jpeg

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg
sematary.gif
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
Thanks to @DMD4k for the heads-up

Last edited:
It depens, collectibles numbers is the way to support loyal customers and makes our job more easy because we have some copies allocated.
We support some users who collect more copies for friends (usually 3/5 copies). We know this market and we know that some copies will go on secondary market and ebay, but it's impossibe to control all titles after many months from release date.
If you need more infos you can contact Cine-Museum staff via email: [email protected]

There's your answer @HalloweenNightJW

Reactions: HalloweenNightJW
All of the “Pet Sematary” ones, yes. I’m even looking forward to their box of the remake even though watching the remake is the equivalent of getting hit by a truck. . So far the only other titles I have from them are “Assault on Precinct 13” and “The Thing.”

My order is listed as payment authorized in my order but PayPal it's listed as pending

My on-line banking is shown as payment done

PayPal has this
This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when C.B.I. di Carlo Bugli "Cine-Museum" completes your order

yeah I got the same thing, on PP account it says 'authorisation' but my CC has been debited and also received a standard email from PP to say payment made, but the funds till be transferred when the merchant process your payment. So yeah all good, don't worry!

@duckandrun

Is there any issues you are having with PayPal completing payments as all of us by posts in thread seen so far have PayPal is listed as pending

Edit
All ok PayPal have just completed payment for me anyway