Pet Sematary (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #11) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on May 18, at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Group buy: hosted by Aniv HERE
Note: Limited to 300 copies - Lenticular Full Slip - WWA steelbook. Includes a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

C70459D1-C2BF-4E43-8862-F1FFD02C9F61.jpeg

FB_IMG_1555583477350.jpg
sematary.gif
Pet Sematary - Banner Full Slip.jpg
Thanks to @DMD4k for the heads-up

Last edited:
You are correct with your assumption, lol.
Spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen this or the remake
I prefer all of the cast in the original. The death of the child in the remake is better with the cat sort of enticing the daughter into the road as opposed to chasing a kite, and I prefer the ending of the whole family being together. The dead guy in the original kind of breaks any tension built up in the scenes too, which is a bit annoying

I enjoyed the original, haven’t seen the remake yet, but I’ve got a feeling it be similar to IT, fancy CGI and camera work, much preferred the original.

But I will reserve judgement until viewed!

1 edition back in stock, hurry ......
I was excited at first to get this last copy but did they raise the price? It's 69 Euros, 81 including shipping. I found a Group Buy that was done on another site and it was below 81 Euros including shipping.
I couldn't find an HDN Group Buy for this but IT (1990) was 61 Euros including shipping. Why would CineMusem increase the price on this? I'm not even sure if the preorders have shipped but even if they have that still seems odd. Is it just me or is this strange? A company selling there own steelbooks above the original preorder price is new to me, I don't think I've ever seen that before? I must be missing something I've never ordered directly from Cine Museum, only through Group Buys I've gotten a couple steelbooks so I could be off on the price or something else?

I was excited at first to get this last copy but did they raise the price? It's 69 Euros, 81 including shipping. I found a Group Buy that was done on another site and it was below 81 Euros including shipping.
I couldn't find an HDN Group Buy for this but IT (1990) was 61 Euros including shipping. Why would CineMusem increase the price on this? I'm not even sure if the preorders have shipped but even if they have that still seems odd. Is it just me or is this strange? A company selling there own steelbooks above the original preorder price is new to me, I don't think I've ever seen that before? I must be missing something I've never ordered directly from Cine Museum, only through Group Buys I've gotten a couple steelbooks so I could be off on the price or something else?
the preorder price was €54.90, dont know why the price raise ???????

Filmarena doing that as well, look at their website how they raised the retail prices with last FAC titles 114-117 . They see the enormous demand so they raise it up in case there are some leftovers/unpaid cases so the next customers in line on their waiting list will get the invoice with already raised price. It happend to me one time before so I asked why they do that and I got very arrogant answer that it´s their prices so they can do whatever they want with it :LOL: . I believe the Cinemuseum practics are similar lol. It is very weird and greedy when reputable retailer do that. I never saw this practice with other retailers, all restocks are always the same price.

Filmarena doing that as well, look at their website how they raised the retail prices with last FAC titles 114-117 . They see the enormous demand so they raise it up in case there are some leftovers/unpaid cases so the next customers in line on their waiting list will get the invoice with already raised price. It happend to me one time before so I asked why they do that and I got very arrogant answer that it´s their prices so they can do whatever they want with it :LOL: . I believe the Cinemuseum practics are similar lol. It is very weird and greedy when reputable retailer do that. I never saw this practice with other retailers, all restocks are always the same price.

I don’t think FAC 114-117 even went up for public sale?? A lot of their sold out steels all have price bumps.

I don’t think FAC 114-117 even went up for public sale?? A lot of their sold out steels all have price bumps.

It should be more easy to ask.
Extra copies usually comes from cancellations on stores of third parts. Sometimes some copies come back in stock but prices change according store price. This is definitely out of our control. We had 5 copies back in stock for each version of Halloween. and now is sold out.

Regards