Phenomena (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow)-HDN chooses art

HDN Chooses art-Pick from 4 choices (Poll concluded)

• Choice 1

Votes: 47 20.5%
  • Choice 2

Votes: 41 17.9%
  • Choice 3

Votes: 66 28.8%
  • Choice 4

Votes: 75 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 15, 2014
Purchase link: Phenomena
Price: £17.99

phenomena.jpg
back.jpg

Will be limited to 2000 units ONLY.

Vote ends 5pm UK time on April 3, 2014

Matte finish.

From IMDB:

A young girl, with an amazing ability to communicate with insects, is transferred to an exclusive Swiss boarding school, where her unusual capability might help solve a string of murders.

Writers: Dario Argento (story), Franco Ferrini (story), 2 more credits »
Stars: Jennifer Connelly, Donald Pleasence, Daria Nicolodi | See full cast and crew »

Description as below:

LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY STEELBOOK SPECIAL FEATURES:

*Dario's Monkey Business: The Making of Phenomena [50 mins] – A documentary featuring interviews with key talent behind the film including director Dario Argento, star Daria Nicolodi, underwater photographer Gianlorenzo Battaglia and more!

*Music for Maggots - An Interview with composer Claudio Simonetti

*Creepers for Creatures - Sergio Stivaletti lives Q&A sessions from Dublin and Edinburgh

*Exclusive collector’s booklet featuring brand new writing on the film by Alan Jones, author of ‘Profondo Argento

*Original Italian and English* Stereo Audio

*Brand new subtitle translation of the Italian and optional English subtitles of the English audio

*The English Audio track has some portions of English audio missing. This was either never recorded or has been lost. Scenes without English audio automatically revert to the Italian audio with English subtitles.

Share your thoughts on art in this HDN exclusive poll!

Art choices:

Choice # 1

Phenomena1.jpg

Choice # 2

Phenomena2.jpg

Choice # 3

Phenomena3.jpg

Choice # 4

Phenomena4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All terrible, but either 1 or 4.

Great news to be getting this on steel - just the art is not up to the high calibre I've come to expect from Arrow

Well

I'm buying every Argento steelbook and Digibook on principle...not sure why though :hilarious:

I love the opening sequence of Phenomena and some of the music is also great, but it's probably the most generic of the "early" Argento films. I can't believe this is gtting a steelbook before Suspiria though :angry:

These 4 mock-ups are pretty pretty bad I have to say, 2 and 4 seem the least awful. :naughty:

Reactions: mrpitt
Arrow have missed a trick here. They should have picked out some artwork with a few scantily clad women on, it would have sold out in record time!

2 and 3 are the blatently the best covers. I don't understand some peoples taste sometimes. 1 or 4 will win (the boring art work) it's a no for me if either of those are picked

Oh hey, I was literally reading about this movie just yesterday! That's kinda crazy. I think I like 1 most...but considering the selection, it's not the most difficult of choices. [theyallsuckwhattheheckarrow]