Philadelphia 2014 (Wizard World) (June. 19-22)

Oct 22, 2011
wizardworld_2272_4068819

AUTOGRAPH PRICES

Current Line-Up...

AUTOGRAPH PRICES
Alan Tudyk Autograph — $30.00
Anthony Mackie Autograph — $40.00
Christopher Lloyd Autograph — $60.00
Curtis Armstrong Autograph — $30.00
Daniel Cudmore Autograph — $30.00
David Boreanaz Autograph — $125.00 8"x10" Photo; $150.00 Premium Item (Everything Else)
Eddie McClintock Autograph — $30.00
Eliza Dushku Autograph — $40.00
Evan Peters Autograph — $40.00
James Marsters Autograph — $40.00
Jason David Frank Autograph — $30.00
John Carpenter Autograph — $40.00
Jon Bernthal Autograph — $30.00
Karen Gillan Autograph — $60.00 8"x10" Photo; $80.00 Premium Item (Everything Else)
Karl Urban Autograph — $40.00
Laura Vandervoort Autograph — $30.00
Lauren Cohan Autograph — $40.00
Lou Ferrigno Autograph — $30.00
Michael Rooker Autograph — $40.00
Nathan Fillion Autograph — $99.99
Norman Reedus Autograph — $50.00
Ralph Macchio Autograph — $35.00
Robert Carradine Autograph — $30.00
Sarah Wayne Callies Autograph — $30.00
Sebastian Stan Autograph — $40.00
Scott Wilson Autograph — $40.00
Sean Astin Autograph — $40.00
Whoopi Goldberg Autograph — $99.99 8"x10" Photo; $149.99 Premium Item (Everything Else)

Last edited:
Op updated Blu! Man that list is rocking more and more.I would have love to of went but I guess it wasnt meant to be. Due to some very large unexpected life events I will be re locating down south. I will still be able to hopefully attend Atlanta as my tickets are paid for and it will mean only a 3 hr drive from where im moving. I still may try and hit chicago later this year. It is shaping up to be a rocking year for Chicago ( for me personally)

what is Whoopi Goldberg going to sign that is considered premium and why is she at a Con anyway

wanna say she may have been on a Star Trek show but could be mistaken.

Nathan Fillion - $99.99 oh my, not so shiny in my opinion. :tear: can you get a $0.99 discount by saying captain my captain? If I give a $100 do I get the penny back?

David Boreanaz another that is a bit too pricey imo :(

Premium for them can fall under several different things. Usually I believe its for larger items ( replica statues ) replica toys ,larger posters, box sets , nudity ect. Twice last year I believe I actually paid less for guest at the table despite what the description said online.

As for Nathan his is a bit high but Ive wanted his for a while so I am willing to pay it. He has been so busy Im shocked hes doing so many this year. He canceled a few last year. I know he doesnt need the money but Im not sure why he chooses to charge so much I know majority of his fan base will dish out for it. If anything to reduce crowds? Im not sure. Maybe he does want to make a certain amount.

Fillion's people probably just want to charge a "fair" fee. I don't know who's going to pay $150 for Whoopi. I guess if you're a hardcore Next Generation fan than maybe. Same with Boreanaz, I'd never pay that much, but I'm sure there's a fair amount of women and guys that would for a chance to meet him.

As far as Premium Items go, I had to pay the premium price of $80 for Stan Lee to sign a blu-ray. He signed his own supplied pictures and your comic for $60. Was still worth it.

WWE guests have been announced; John Cena, Batista, Bella Twins, and Bruno Sammartino. Meh. Only the Undertaker would've gotten me excited.

Some pretty cool photo ops they have planned....
Christopher Lloyd with the DeLorean
"Captain America" with Sebastian Stan & Anthony Mackie
"Guardians of the Galaxy" with Karen Gillan, Michael Rooker & Batista
"Revenge of the Nerds" with Robert Carradine & Curtis Armstrong

@ Xavier, good luck with the move! I hope the transition goes well.

edit - just saw that Boris Vallejo has been added as well. Really hoping for some Frazetta/Vallejo fan drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavier
Just wanted to post about Expedia's Unpublished Rate Hotels. Was able to book a room at the Loews Philadelphia, a 4 star hotel like a block away from the convention center for only $131/night including tax. If you're looking to book a hotel, definitely check the deals everyday until you find your deal.

Due to Nathan cancelling for Atlanta officially now Im going to try and attempt to transfer his ticket I purchase to the Philly event :ohno:

you should totally go to the Philly Con. Even if Fillion cancels for Philly, there's still so many other great actors to meet.

Whats frustrating to me is I have yet to get my refund or reply about getting it transferred.

Philly does have a lot of nice guest that would break me lol

Also my unknown pending move is frustrating.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Karl Urban cancelled. :( :( :(

This sucks, he was a big reason I chose to attend this Con.

Something happened with him in detroit to. He was not in attendance the day I went.

Sadly due to a last minute (literally ) notice of my transfer I will be moving this weekend and it Appears I wont be allowed any vacation for June at my next store. This is just not my year for conventions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3rd WW one Ive tried TO attend this year :(

Im now shooting for Chicago and Nashville :D

what is Whoopi Goldberg going to sign that is considered premium and why is she at a Con anyway

wanna say she may have been on a Star Trek show but could be mistaken.

Nathan Fillion - $99.99 oh my, not so shiny in my opinion. :tear: can you get a $0.99 discount by saying captain my captain? If I give a $100 do I get the penny back?

David Boreanaz another that is a bit too pricey imo :(

Yeah, these autograph prices are getting out of hand. Just wait until no one lines up for David Boreanaz or Whoopi....
Fillion is high, but probably can demand it.....

And it doesn't make sense to charge more for someone bringing their own item.

I think if you pay for an autograph you should get what you brought signed, unless it is vulgar or not a legit item

like a week away now. I'm still only catching Saturday & Sunday, but I'm p pumped. Really looking forward to Artist Alley, it's going to be HUGE, and of course meeting some celebs. I picked up the Rich Kelly Winter Soldier Mondo for Sebastian Stan & Anthony Mackie to sign. I think I'm going with the They Live slipcover for John Carpenter to sign. Goonies Zavvi for Sean Astin. Adding Lauren Cohen & Scott Wilson to my Englert TWD. And a photo op with Christopher Lloyd, hopefully with the delorean.

If anyone wants a signature on something, let me know asap.

Last edited:
Blu I hope you are having a BLAST!!!!!!!! I REALLY wish I could have attended!
The only bright side to my sudden move was I was just refunded everything I had spent!

it was a pretty fun time. The lines were incredibly long for some of the guests, Lauren Cohen was the surprising one. I stood in her line for like a total of 2.5 hours. But I was able to get all of my autographs and photo ops in on Saturday. It literally left me with no time for panels and not much time for Artist Alley, but I got it all in and was still able to see some Philly landmarks in the process.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sebastian Stan signed it too, but the silver pen he used is pretty much invisible. Oh well.

Bought this directly from Dave Perillo...
picture.php

and he added this for me...
picture.php

Decided to have John Carpenter sign my The Thing FR. I know it's not the same movie, but I use the steel to store his version...
picture.php

Sean Astin...
picture.php

Bryan Johnson from Comic Book Men, was "Steve Dave" in Mallrats and Jay & Silent Bob...
picture.php

bought these awesome glasses and wish I had the cash on me for more....
picture.php

and of course I had a beer or 7 at Paddy's Pub...
picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: mllNY and spawnshop
I never actually saw Christopher Lloyd signing, but I heard grumblings that his Saturday autograph sessions were sold out. The line for his DeLorean photo op was pretty long, but it moved really quickly. So quickly that he isn't even looking at the camera during my photo.

Nathan's line was huge. I didn't even bother trying to get a signature. If you didn't have VIP it was p much an all day affair.

Norman Reedus' auto & photo op sessions were horribly over sold. Boreanaz didn't have too many people in his line and I was told by someone they actually lowered his price. And having the Captain America VIP was incredible. Skipped over 2 different 2 hour plus lines to get my signatures in about 5 minutes combined.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

if anyone is interested in getting some of these types of pint glasses...
picture.php

I found their online shop. They do custom glasses for not a bad price, too. I contacted Katherine, the owner, about a set of 4 I saw at the Con and 4 custom glasses I had in mind. She got back to me with a super reasonable price of $75 shipped. Than I also picked up 4 more she had posted on her site. I'm totally revamping my cupboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavier and ocielz
cool, yeah I went to a scaled back WW event in NYC in 2013 and any Walking Dead character line was long, even for Michael Rooker and all I ever hear is that they oversell the VIPs.

I would have demanded another photo if I saw that CL was not looking at the camera when they snapped the shot. I don't know how much you put down but with multiple VIP tickets and photo ops etc that much should be owed you.

I'm sure Fillion's line was long but his price seemed excessive.

Boreanez though at $125 seemed too pricey. Any idea what they lowered it to? I'm sure his line was still profitable enough

I had no idea Chris wasn't looking at the camera until I picked up the photo the next day, than at that point his next delorean photo op wasn't until 3:15, about the time I had to start going to the airport. It's not a terrible photo, I'd prefer that he was looking in the camera, but maybe next time he's at a Con I'm at, I'll have him sign it with some inscription about spotting the Libyans.

The price I heard for Boreanaz was $100.

A lot of people were pissed about the overselling of certain VIP packages, autograph tickets, and photo ops. I never had any problems though. Having been to a few Cons, I knew what to expect, especially at the biggest WW Con of the year. I think a lot of people went just to meet one or two celebrities and when things didn't go the way they expected, they played the "this is the worst Con ever" card. I thought that for the amount of people that were in attendance and the huge guest list of celebrities, artists, and entertainment personalities, the WW staff & volunteers did a p good job.

Last edited: