Pics Of Your Last Art Print Acquired

image.jpeg
Received my first poster today.
Can't get over how good this looks in hand!
I feel a new addiction coming on :ohno:

Does Chris still collect? I haven't seen him around in forever

Yes he does. Especially art prints. Doesnt get on here as much, but he does ... I visit him practically every time I go to Austin for at least more than a few days. Top dude and still buying movies and art. Probably a bit more of the art these days. :)

@Pj30 I'm sure you will :) To me Poster "Prints" are something that until you got a screen print in hand (esp one with a metallic ink or specialty paper) you don't really realize how awesome they truly are based just off a jpeg photo online. I compare this to a bit like challenge coins. In particular the ones HDN does. Just that until you get one in hand you don't get it or realize how cool they can be. Steels can show up pretty damn good in pics so you know what's coming your way. etc.

I won these two at Dark Hall Mansion. They did a giveaway on IG a while back. I won a "Phantom" canvas by Nico Delort. But the canvas never went into production. So they offered me multiple copies of the Phantom like two Foil variants or so to match the price of the canvas. I asked just for the regular Phantom since it would fit perfectly to my Universal Monster regular set. And generous how they are they included a Superman by Ferguson! Super awesome guys!

And thanks again @tridon you gave me the heads up on the giveaway :thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_5254.JPG
IMG_5253.JPG

I won these two at Dark Hall Mansion. They did a giveaway on IG a while back. I won a "Phantom" canvas by Nico Delort. But the canvas never went into production. So they offered me multiple copies of the Phantom like two Foil variants or so to match the price of the canvas. I asked just for the regular Phantom since it would fit perfectly to my Universal Monster regular set. And generous how they are they included a Superman by Ferguson! Super awesome guys!

And thanks again @tridon you gave me the heads up on the giveaway :thumbs::thumbs:

View attachment 264861 View attachment 264862

Awesome! They look great, man! Yeah, the guys at DHM are great folks.

Reactions: dan8885
My latest two pick ups.

John Carpenter Live Retospect by New Analogue Posters. Signed by JC himself! :drool:

2016-10-24 10.50.42.jpg

I got this from John Carpenters live show in Edinburgh.on saturday. I just had to get it as I missed out on the meet n greet tickets, so this was the next best thing.
2016-10-24 11.37.32.jpg

The Tale Of Princess Kaguya by Drew Wise
2016-10-24 11.15.47.jpg

how much was the live retrospective poster? I'm seeing him on Monday, wondering how much to take for the merch stan

This one was £40 but there was also a signed one of him posing for £20.
T shirts were £20, signed vinyls ranged from £30 for film soundtracks to £50 for his lost themes albums.
There were cd's, stickers, badges & hoodies but I can't remember how much they were.

It was a really good show, I hope you enjoy it! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: garabe