Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Mine are on shelves in sleeves. How do you all organize, store them?

Here's what one member has done...

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amen
here2infirmary that is a cool and unique way to display your collection. Did you pick this up at a retail store?
thanks! :)
technically yes, but i didn't buy it :D
i just asked if i would be allowed to take it home once the shop had finished with it, which was only about a week or so after the retail release of the film so it was still in really good condition.

Reactions: Munstarz40
Like the look of those, nice collection btw, what are behind the steels you have facing forward? Also where did you get the Underworld one with the white cover? Is it a Digibook? Hard to tell

Yeah the Underworlds are the Spanish digibooks. And ive just go the stands holding them up at the min will have to rearrange them soon as im running out of room!

Hi King-to tell you the truth, I was never a big movie buyer years ago-I just rented. My tastes are very ecclectic and I never blind bought anything-just no interest in buying movies I may not even liked, it seemed ridiculous. Hi-Def changed that for me, and our entire collection (DVD, HD DVD, Blu, sets, Steels, etc) has since been amassed over 3 short years. But I'd really prefer something with doors. Though I love our movies, I don't need to see them all, all the time:)

I'm the same, though for me I think high def really took off around the time I left uni and got my first graduate scheme job. I needed something to spend my money on. Since then I have bought a house and gained a fiancé, so steelbooks and blu-rays have to be stored in a sideboard out of sight.

Except my star trek ones. No one can stop me showing those off!

Wow, all u guys have great setups. I don't even remember in how many rooms I have my SB's stored in whatever empty spots I could find. When I move out to a house I really wanna have dedicated theater room with all my movies stored properly.

I always open my Steels when I get them, and they are all placed on a shelf, my favorites in front. I have been recently thinking how to showcase them better as I am running out of space :p, but I haven't come up with a solution.

SteelBook Storage

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't really find anything.

What I'd like to know is how you all store your SteelBooks to prevent them from getting damaged?

I intend to keep mine all sealed and in as good condition as possible, so I'm a little worried about putting them on a shelf side-by-side. :ohno:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dumb question but how big are the boxes and where you get them from ?

btw I have loads which are kept on shelf and I use High density foam (about 1 mm thick) both as support medium back medium and between steels where possible. The low value items then I don't bother with foam betwwen. Craft shops are usually good source, Hobbycraft is where I get mine from.

Dumb question but how big are the boxes and where you get them from ?

btw I have loads which are kept on shelf and I use High density foam (about 1 mm thick) both as support medium back medium and between steels where possible. The low value items then I don't bother with foam betwwen. Craft shops are usually good source, Hobbycraft is where I get mine from.

So you put foam in between your steels on the shelf? How does it look? Any pics?