Pictures of your Signed/Unsigned Mondo Steelbooks

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
mondologo1.png

Hey guys, as everyone's collection grows, I thought it would be fun to add a place where you could share your pics of signed or unsigned Mondo Steelbooks. Enjoy!

To earn our Mondo Collection site award (all Mondo items), visit here
Here's the list of all the Mondo X SteelBook line and the artists.
Mondo X Steelbook Collection:
icon_futureshop.png
#000 Drive (December 2nd, 2014) (Print run: 4000)
icon_futureshop.png
#001 Looper (standard) and (variant) (February 24th, 2015) (Print run: 4000+2044)
icon_futureshop.png
#002 Boyhood (standard) and (variant) (January 6th, 2015)
icon_futureshop.png
#003 First Blood (March 24th, 2015)
icon_futureshop.png
#004 Pan's Labyrinth (May 19th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#005 Dredd 3D (May 26th, 2015)
icon_target.png
#006 Flash Gordon (July 28th, 2015)
icon_target.png
#007 Shaun of the Dead (July 28th, 2015)
icon_target.png
#008 The Thing (July 28th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (standard) and (variant) (June 30th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#010 Ex Machina (July 14th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#011 Total Recall (October 20th, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#012 Nightcrawler (October 27th, 2015) (Print run: 4000)
icon_target.png
#013 Reservoir Dogs (December 1st, 2015)
icon_zavvi.jpg
#013 Reservoir Dogs (January 11th, 2016) | Buy at Zavvi
icon_target.png
#014 Highlander (December 1st, 2015)
icon_bestbuy.png
#014 Highlander (December 1st, 2015)
icon_germany.png
#015 The Boondock Saints (December 4th, 2015) | Buy at Amazon.de
icon_zavvi.jpg
#016 Labyrinth (February 8th, 2016) | Buy at Zavvi
icon_china.png
#017 The Avengers (standard) and (variant) (August, 2016) (Print run: 2000 of each)
icon_unitedstates.png
#018 Ghost In the Shell (March 14th, 2017) | Buy at Amazon.com
icon_unitedkingdom.png
#019 We Are X (May 22, 2017) | Buy at Amazon.co.uk or Buy at Zavvi
icon_zavvi.jpg
#020 The Incredibles (January 22nd, 2018) | Buy at Zavvi
icon_zavvi.jpg
#021 The Jungle Book (February 12th, 2018) | Buy at Zavvi
Artworks:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to buy those V for Vendettas to catch up but those Marvel Studios releases will be make it harder to complete everything.

Hey everyone,

I've been out of this business so long but I thought it would be time to show you the original 3 proof of concept Mondo X SteelBooks.
These 3 SteelBook prototypes (of which less than 10 of each were made, maybe closer to 5 of each) were all submitted as potential Mondo X SteelBook #000. Eventually we landed on Drive as none of these 3 got approved at the time.
I know photos have surfaced of these before as some key people have them like Tyler Stout and the executives that worked on the partnership. This project and collaboration was born out of a partnership between the then Director of Sales at SteelBook and Assistant buyer of Movies at Future Shop and we are so proud to see what it has grown into over the years.

Hey everyone,

I've been out of this business so long but I thought it would be time to show you the original 3 proof of concept Mondo X SteelBooks.
These 3 SteelBook prototypes (of which less than 10 of each were made, maybe closer to 5 of each) were all submitted as potential Mondo X SteelBook #000. Eventually we landed on Drive as none of these 3 got approved at the time.
I know photos have surfaced of these before as some key people have them like Tyler Stout and the executives that worked on the partnership. This project and collaboration was born out of a partnership between the then Director of Sales at SteelBook and Assistant buyer of Movies at Future Shop and we are so proud to see what it has grown into over the years.

those look amazing :thumbs:

Reactions: MrSquifler
Hey everyone,

Oh damn! Only just seen these. That is so freakin' cool. I knew you were one of the people behind the start of this Mondo X line. Wasn't Taylor's Drive also in consideration for the #000?

drivearchive_thumb_65001144-65a0-4efd-9e86-ff8ccd24c154_1024x.jpeg

Hey everyone,

thanks for the post Andrew! Really digging that Django!

will keep my eyes peeled for one in the mail ;)

django GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy