Piranha 3DD (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

A bit strange that it's just called Piranha DD, I thought it was 3DD?

Yep the correct title is 3DD, glad I cancelled this now as thats unacceptable to change the name which was part of the gag due to all the boobs on show in it. Hope Zavvi get around to releasing this with the correct title.

Yep the correct title is 3DD, glad I cancelled this now as thats unacceptable to change the name which was part of the gag due to all the boobs on show in it. Hope Zavvi get around to releasing this with the correct title.
Yep it shows it in the mock up and on the disc. From the listing the shop States the 3D version is included so I don't know what happened here.

Yep it shows it in the mock up and on the disc. From the listing the shop States the 3D version is included so I don't know what happened here.
Probably got told to remove it for being too sexual, very disappointing as it looks a nice release with the little booklet.

cool steel but not to buy it, what i did is i have the Canadian one for the first film, i trowed the DVD away and i put this film in it! lol Now i have my piranha collection in one awesome steelbook!

I thought at one point there was concern that this wasn't going to actually be a Steelbook since it doesn't mention "Steelbook" in the Italian Amazon listing. I bought it and it arrived the other day and it is a Steelbook.