Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date - 5 June 2012
Buy Link - Amazon CA
Price - $21.49

[media=youtube]T3mFqRK-b5U[/media]

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2012/06/piranha-blu-ray-steelbook-world-reveal-canada/

View attachment 8615

91HB25%2BOfjL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well! i got mine it when i saw the package i was so pissed n i didn't even wanted to open it thinking the horrible surprise if i got it dented, they sent this awesome steel in a regular bubble envelope, to my surprise it came in perfect conditions, i always upgrade to expedited shipping, not because i want it fast but because it will be in transit the less time possible to get damaged, they used to have a nice way to package but not it's just bad....

Ya, expedited is what I always choose also because it gets to me in 2 days from Canada. But the packaging was horrid this time but at least they are going to send replacements. This wave of steels looked awesome in person though. Loved the cover of Piranha

Reactions: tono06
I got this wave in today. They were all packed in a cardboard mailer without any bubble wrap whatsoever. :ohno: Are they crazy? :angry: Fortunately for me none of them were damaged and all in pristine condition. ;) Man, this Piranha looks awesome! :drool:

Reactions: tono06
sorry guys! but i just can keep my eyes off for this steelbook...there's something i'm not agree with it, the writing on back says SEA, SEX AND BLOOD,but the movie is base in a river, there are not scenes with sex...so in my opinion it should be like this:
BOOBS
BOOBS
AND...
BLOOD
:hilarious::hilarious:

sorry guys! but i just can keep my eyes off for this steelbook...there's something i'm not agree with it, the writing on back says SEA, SEX AND BLOOD,but the movie is base in a river, there are not scenes with sex...so in my opinion it should be like this:
BOOBS
BOOBS
AND...
BLOOD
:hilarious::hilarious:

BTW! here's my pic...

Attachments

• piranah.jpg
    piranah.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 96
This is just like ***** Slap steelbook, sweet & sexy but the movies inside are total waste :p

Having said that I'm a proud owner of both steels ;)

Has anybody ordered this to the uk from amazon and not got stung foe customs? Or did you choose expedited shipping

You can get away with 1 steelbook per order and plus shipping it should get passed customs - CA$27 in all (about £17)
Shipping is within 2/3 days via DHL so its damn quick. But be weary as Amz.ca ship in loose jiffy bags ! :ohno:

Yeah I'm aware of that mate but has anybody ordered that way since they changed the limit to £15 and not £18 that's what I want to no.

I might be in the minority but I thought Piranha was great! I still think the Steelbook looks awesome but being region locked it puts me off.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm aware of that mate but has anybody ordered that way since they changed the limit to £15 and not £18 that's what I want to no.

Recently bought Limitless from them (standard Int. shipping option) and came through import tax free :)

Reactions: DK06CTR

I'm pretty sure that shipping costs are not counted towards the £15. They are only relevant when the purchase price is over £15 and the shipping costs are then also taxed. I've gone though the checkout and using Amazon's currency converter, you would only be charged £13.07 plus £4.56 postage, therefore comfortably under the limit.

Reactions: DK06CTR
I'm pretty sure that shipping costs are not counted towards the £15. They are only relevant when the purchase price is over £15 and the shipping costs are then also taxed. I've gone though the checkout and using Amazon's currency converter, you would only be charged £13.07 plus £4.56 postage, therefore comfortably under the limit.

You are 100% correct. You should use HMRC exchange rates though if you are really close to the limit. it's $1.61 CAD = £1 for June.

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channels...ls&propertyType=document&id=HMCE_PROD1_032084

I was £0.42 over the £15 limit and got hit with £11 in charges last month :(

Well thats ok then using there exchange rate of 1.61 works out at £12.40 each before shipping well under £15 limit. If it is correct you dont get hit for the shipping so long as the goods are under £15. I should be ok i think.