Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date - 5 June 2012
Buy Link - Amazon CA
Price - $21.49

[media=youtube]T3mFqRK-b5U[/media]

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2012/06/piranha-blu-ray-steelbook-world-reveal-canada/

View attachment 8615

91HB25%2BOfjL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this film was excellent, loads of fun and didn't take it's self to seriously!

I'm definitely getting this steel, was hoping the UK would get one, but it didn't happen :-(

Oh and Kelly Brook is so sexy in this movie she deserves the front cover :)

Just went ahead and ordered this one. Now I got all 4 of them on order. With all these and the group buys and U.K. amazon waves comming I am gonna litterally be swimming in steelbooks.

Hey Sixteen-no GBs-since Amazon.ca ships, people have just been ordering them on their own. You can always contact Amazon if there is an issue with your order-they've been pretty helpful, based on comments.

Hey Sixteen-no GBs-since Amazon.ca ships, people have just been ordering them on their own. You can always contact Amazon if there is an issue with your order-they've been pretty helpful, based on comments.

No prob. I just know how expensive it is to only buy one or two steels from there, Hell, half of the time
shipping cheaper for me to order only a few things from Amazon.de, than it is from amazon.ca

just in time for the second movie releasing today in USA...later on in the game if they don't do steel for the second movie, i can put it together with this one or i can get the original one n put it together with this one too...wow! decisions, decisions....

What's stopping you? They just came out.

$$$ and the fact that I bought about 30 steelbooks in the last two week. I placed my order a few days ago for the other Canada steelbooks. Kick-Ass, Blow, and Limitless. I am sure it will still be available within the next month or so.

any steelbook with Kelly Brook in a bikini on the front is worth every penny IMHO

(big fan of her ever since she hosted The Big Breakfast on C4)

$$$ and the fact that I bought about 30 steelbooks in the last two week. I placed my order a few days ago for the other Canada steelbooks. Kick-Ass, Blow, and Limitless. I am sure it will still be available within the next month or so.

There's no stopping you.. Hope they all get to you safely :cool: