Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(FS Exc) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
These are not Steelbooks, Iron Packs or Metal Paks. More info here.

Official Futureshop pre-order link:

Release Date October 18,2011

M2191750.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=325423c68772729f557045ccc3dfbfa0en02

original

original

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody happen to be doing a GB for the Futureshop Disneys? I'd love to get the discs included version in addition to the BB empty one.

Pre-Ordered all the Disney releases. And if they're going to be as hot as other Disney collectibles, then I will pick up a few more in the store.

congrats...it really looks nice...much better then any other release of PotC 4

yeah I am definitely glad this one came donw in price from its original 44.99 tag
and Im glad it doesnt have a blue banner on it like the UK Double Play one

It is the perfect work of art

---------- Post added 10-20-2011 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-19-2011 at 11:43 PM ----------

The great works of art.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is identical to BB exclusive one right guys?

I believe the case is the same, but the one from BB came as an empty case while the one from FS came as complete with discs and all. I came across the one from BB on Amazon Marketplace and then found this one from Drum (Thanks Marc) on his trade/sell thread. If your looking for this one you might hit up Drum because when I paid him for it he then went to go pick it up at FS, so they evidently are still available there. :)

Reactions: DJHilalo and Drum18