USA
CS9SHtfUkAAYUVz.png large.png

Last edited:
My PLAINiversary is: December 31. 2013 #1016 "Melancholia DVDPrime"
View attachment 130595
View attachment 130602
What PLAIN should do next: Their first technical horror film, "The Babadook"
View attachment 130604
My Latest PLAIN edition is: a ultra rare Plain "Selective" (or a title PLAIN helped to design) entitled, "Wolf Children"
View attachment 130605
How many PLAIN editions do you own: Officially, in my possession, I have "21" editions! With Many More on the Way!
View attachment 130607
@William My Favorite PLAIN edition EVER is: The Wrestler "Amaray" Slipcase
View attachment 130608
@teddyjun @hyunhujang @spass please chime in! :D

I love your Plain wall! Best I've seen, with the stickers on the front like that. Beautiful!

@Bluprint
Thanks for your vote! Truly an underappreciated release!
@MGD
Thanks for your vote! I have a feeling that the PET is one of the popular ones! If Plain did a release of City of God, that would truly be brilliant!!

So far I've only had two votes for my poll on post #10! :ohno:
If anyone can just tag me in your response with your vote, I'll thank your post and fill in the table to update it. If anyone could tag other people to help raise awareness of the poll, I would be really appreciative!!:thumbs: I just would really like to see what everyone's favourite release is!

Reactions: Bluprint and MGD
- What's your PLAINiversary - The date of your first purchase from PLAIN
- What Films Should PLAIN ARCHIVE do next?
- Your Latest PLAIN ARCHIVE edition?
- How many PLAIN ARCHIVE editions do you own?

- Q, I see your order # for Melancholia DVDPrime is 1016, just checked mine and it's #1010 december 31st 2013 ;)

- Would love to see PA do Nicholas Winding Refn's Pusher trilogy, yes, the Danish ones. :thumbs:

- Rust and Bone A+B

- 28 (not including R&B)

From PA

Our talented illustrator, Mr. Song is drawing an artwork to celebrate winning the Hi-DefNinja.com's 4th Annual Steelbook of the year 2014!

10968408_625293674281785_711444686554316659_n.jpg

From PA

Wow... This is really surprising news to us on the morning of Sunday! Unbelievable! We heartily thanks to all voters and HDN staff! We'll announce an official award acceptance speech soon.

Screen Shot 2015-02-01 at 4.21.38 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I have just added a Plain Archive Exclusives site award here https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/plain-archive-award.287/

Dear PEOPLE of PLAIN,

It happened! Our beloved taken home the HDN Award has now given us the opportunity to take home an Award of our own! We finally have a PLAIN ARCHIVE AWARD here on Hi-Def Ninja!

Please post your collection and show your affection for the greatest physical media distributor in the world, PLAIN!

@teddyjun @hyunhujang @PunkNinja @MGD @AnubisNefer @spass @Fisheds @harry @Man on Wire @Jace88 @William @severo @Bunk @Zyrin @lolwut @watkinson @steel888 @dan8885 @earthscope @Tchalla @mams @sminister @meth head @AlamoSoul @goufcustom @RepoMan90 #thePLAINarmy #weDIDit

Plain Archive's Partner/Art Director is insane! If you haven't before, checkout Choi Jee Woong's Work here: https://www.facebook.com/PropagandaGraphics

Could You Imagine if Plain picks up these:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Come on' it already has a spine! :D
image.jpg

image.jpg

How flipping awesome are these! :Snap: :Snap: :Snap: :Snap:

Foxcatcher Plain Archive Exclusive Cover Art???
image.jpg

Maybe...Hopefully...Wishing...Just Sayin :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
@PunkNinja @MGD @AnubisNefer @spass @Fisheds @harry @Man on Wire @Jace88 @William @severo @Bunk @Zyrin @lolwut @watkinson @steel888 @dan8885 @earthscope @Tchalla @mams @sminister @meth head @AlamoSoul @goufcustom @RepoMan90 #thePLAINarmy #WhichWouldYouBuy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
@blu-steel @Bluprint @spass @mbennett76 @meth head @PunkNinja @lolwut @MGD @AnubisNefer @Man on Wire @severo @steel888 @earthscope
Hi all!!
Please visit my Plain Archive collection page and give it a thanks!! After taking loads of great pictures, I was gutted to find out I could only post ten, so I had to bunch up all the releases and take the photos again but it's worth it as I would love to have the little PA award on my account!!!!
If you could also tag anyone else in, I would be really, really grateful!!

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/williams-plain-archive-collection.61779/

Omg, that artwork for Foxcatcher...

Can see a Plain Full slip in the works, but then with less text.

I was already wondering who was doing the artwork for Plain.

Thanks @Bluprint for the heads up.

Appreciate it man.

I've always wondered too! The team at PLAIN is top of the food chain in all disciplines as far as direction and attention goes. I would love to just sit and watch this small powerhouse team create. I wouldn't have came up with that Foxcatcher design in a thousand years but look how perfect it is! I have full faith that whatever title Juno chooses will end up being stellar! I'm amazed at where PLAIN has been and can't wait to see where they're going! @AnubisNefer your designs are PLAIN worthy yourself! If you're ever commissioned to do work for them don't forget the little people! :shy::oohyeah::p

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Updated my PA exclusive titles.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422944740.788068.jpg

• The Grey (Plain Archive + Novamedia) - November, 2013 - in stock
  • Iwai Shunji White Film Collection (Love Letter + April Story + Hana & Alice) - October, 2013 - April Story & Hana & Alice are in stock, Love Letter is out of stock, Ultra rare in Korea.
  • Nordward(Northface) (DP C018, Easy Company + Plain Archive) - October, 2014 - Out of stock
  • Knockin' On Heaven's Door (DP C019) - October, 2014 - Out of stock
  • Melancholia (DP C011) - July, 2013 - Out of stock, Ultra rare in Korea.
  • Melancholia (P001) - May, 2014 - Out of stock.
  • Melancholia (P001, Regular edition) - September, 2014 - in stock
  • The Wrestler (P002, Full slipbox steelbook) - March, 2014 - Out of stock
  • The Wrestler (P002, Full slipbox Amaray) - March, 2014 - in stock
  • The King of Pigs (p003) - June, 2014 - Out of stock
  • The King of Pigs (P003, Regular ediition) - September, 2014 - in stock
  • Blue is the Warmest Colour (P004, Plain Archive + KD Media) - July, 2014 - Out of stock, Ultra rare in Korea.
  • I Saw The Devil (P005, PET slipbox steelbook) - October, 2014 - Out of stock
  • I Saw The Devil (P005, Full slipbox steelbook) - October, 2014 - Out of stock
  • The Master (P006) - October, 2014 - Out of stock
  • The Master (p006, Full slipbox steelbook) - January, 2015 - In stock
  • The Master (P006, Lenticular slipbox steelbook) - January, 2015 - In stock
  • Melancholia (P001, UE5) - October, 2013 - Out of stock
  • The Wrestler (P002, 1/4 slip steelbook) - March, 2014 - In stock
  • I Saw The Devil (P005, 1/4 slip steelbook) - October, 2014 - Out of stock
  • The Master (P006, 1/4 slip steelbook) - January, 2015 - Out of stock. Rare in Korea.

And PA selective titles, too.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422944753.221575.jpg

• Wu Xia (DP C008, Life Laps Media) - July, 2012 - Out of stock. Rare in Korea
  • The Tree of Life (DP C010, Life Laps Media) - February, 2013 - Out of stock, Ultra rare in Korea.
  • Cabin in the Wood (Contentsgate, Authored by Plain Archive) - April, 2013 - In stock
  • The Wolf Children (Buzz Pictures, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - April, 2013 - Out of stock. Ultra rare in Korea
  • Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Life Laps Media) - May, 2013 - Out of stock
  • I Am Love (Contentsgate, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - August, 2013 - In stock
  • Stemboy (DP C012, Mirage Int. Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - September, 2013 - Out of stock.
  • Innocence (DP C013, Mirage Int. Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - September, 2013 - Out of stock.
  • Jin-Roh (Mirage Int. Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - October, 2013 - In stock
  • Asura (Buzz Pictures, Digipack, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - November, 2013 - In stock
  • The Science of Sleep (DP C014, Mirage Int. Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - February, 2014 - Out of stock
  • The Paradise (DP C015, Mirage Int. Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - February, 2014 - Out of stock
  • Yeon Sang Ho Animated Films Collection (DP C016/C017, Plain Archive, KD Media) - June, 2014 - Out stock
  • Rush (Full slipbox steelbook, KD Media, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - July, 2014 - Out of stock. Ultra rare in Korea.
  • Rush (Lenticular slip cover steelbook, KD Media, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - July, 2014 - Out of stock. Rare in Korea.
  • Rush (1/4 slip steelbook, KD Media, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - July, 2014 - Out of stock. Rare in Korea.
  • The Housemaid (KOFA 001, Blue Kino, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - November, 2014 - In stock
  • The March of Fools (KOFA 002, Blue Kino, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - November, 2014 - In stock
  • Drive (Full slipbox steelbook, Novamedia, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - November, 2014 - Out of stock
  • Drive (Lenticular slip cover steelbook, Novamedia, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - November, 2014 - Out of stock
  • Drive (1/4 slip steelbook, Novamedia, Designed & Authored by Plain Archive) - November, 2014 - Out of stock
  • Ghost Messenger : Movie 1 (Animal Animation Studio, Authored by Plain Archive) - December, 2014 - In stock

Thank you, @Bluprint !! :)

Last edited: