Plain Archive - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Korea]

Please discuss shipping, customer service, availability etc about this retailer here.

Plain Archive.png

FAQ:

Q) What is their website address?
A) http://plainarchive.com/

Q) Where in the world are they located?
A) South Korea

Q) I don't speak Korean, how can I place an order?
A) They provide an English language version of their website.

Q) Do they ship outside of Korea?
A) Yes, they ship internationally.

Q) Returns/Exchange policy?
A) http://plainarchive.com/pages/refund-policy

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A sturdy cardboard box with 2 layers of bubble wrap around the item.

Q) Do they declare a low custom value to prevent a customs fee in my country?
A) They do not officially offer this service, this is due to legal reasons. They do however state they will keep value down the best they can. See for more details: http://plainarchive.com/pages/on-import-duties-taxes

Last edited:
So it looks like they've charged you on $60, complain to DHL that the total value is only worth $20, $6.66 per item. They should refund you some money back. If not complain to their headoffice.

Last edited:
Is Plain Archive's ordering process through Paypal fairly straightforward?
Anything in particular a first-time customer should be aware of when ordering
for the first time?

Is Plain Archive's ordering process through Paypal fairly straightforward?
Anything in particular a first-time customer should be aware of when ordering
for the first time?
It's as easy as any other PayPal processing site. The only tip I really have is make sure your address and details are correct, also check expected delivery dates :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and nafosb
"Please mark package as $xx. Thanks:)"

Always works for me. But I've ordered many times and forgot to leave a note but they still mark it down as $20. :)

Brilliant tip! From my experience they have always shipped at a low value. The above tip is definitely recommended.

Reactions: Sigill
Going forward, you'll have to be a masochist to want to order directly from Plain Archive.
That's why so many of us appreciate our Group Buy hosts.

Not trying to argue with you here (your opinion is your own), but this is the first time the PA website has had issues. I've pre-ordered every release since The Wrestler from the second the title goes live and the site has never had problems.
So it was tested for the first time. I'd like to think that based on PA's track record that they will learn from this. They are superior to just about every company when it comes to servicing their customers.
Things like this can happen - i highly doubt they would have allowed this to happen had they been able to predict it. I'm certain that they'll learn from it and try to improve the process going forward.

Not trying to argue with you here (your opinion is your own), but this is the first time the PA website has had issues. I've pre-ordered every release since The Wrestler from the second the title goes live and the site has never had problems.
So it was tested for the first time. I'd like to think that based on PA's track record that they will learn from this. They are superior to just about every company when it comes to servicing their customers.
Things like this can happen - i highly doubt they would have allowed this to happen had they been able to predict it. I'm certain that they'll learn from it and try to improve the process going forward.
They really didn't have any issues though. This really is just how the checkout system works. The website came through fine, I didn't get any slow downs or anything.