Plans for the weekend

I think I'm going to be mounting a couple of LCD TVs on the walls in my room to create a crazy PC/gaming set up...hopefully it will come out lookin' sweet...will post pics.

Hoping a PS3 arrives at my doorstep since I selected one day delivery last night.

Atleast by Saturday, but the bast@rds are showing Monday delivery date.

I think I'm going to be mounting a couple of LCD TVs on the walls in my room to create a crazy PC/gaming set up...hopefully it will come out lookin' sweet...will post pics.

Going all out then lol Post some pics im intrested to see what your doing now.

Hoping a PS3 arrives at my doorstep since I selected one day delivery last night.

Atleast by Saturday, but the bast@rds are showing Monday delivery date.

Dude well i hope it comes so you can enjoy the PS3 again, must suck not having one.

I tried that a few times... Clearly I was not successful.

If you are, I'll be your number 2.

I believe this weekend I will attempt to spend as little money as possible. I have to buy a tent for our river trip next weekend and after that I'm po'

so we'll probably be doing a lot of movie renting.

Dude well i hope it comes so you can enjoy the PS3 again, must suck not having one.

No kidding, when you know NO ONE in a city and have no friends .. your ps3 is life support! In Houston, you guys would be lucky to find me online heh.

LOL
Sunday gonna see UP in 3D

UP yours.

Working Saturday and Sunday. Watching Lakers game on Sunday (if needed of course)

Oh its needed! Lakers will END on Sunday!

I tried that a few times... Clearly I was not successful.

If you are, I'll be your number 2.

I believe this weekend I will attempt to spend as little money as possible. I have to buy a tent for our river trip next weekend and after that I'm po'

so we'll probably be doing a lot of movie renting.

just keep brewing some tasty beer and the job is yours:scat:

well friday i had a bbq and saturday i was gardening all day and then had another bbq lol and got smashed aswell and sunday i was just relaxing and i didnt sleep well last night was too hot here.