Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 16 June 11 November 12, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Lonely Island | Shout Factory | Walmart
Price: $29.97(Amazon & Shout Factory) | $22.12(Barnes & Noble) | $29.99(The Lonely Island) | $27.73(Walmart)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get a LIMITED EDITION 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!
1565891493171.png

1565891513486.png

1548165005255.png

Last edited by a moderator:
love the movie but not sure about that artwork...not the funniest moment or a memorable one IMO(until I saw this I'd actually forgotten about it)

Plus £35 for a non-premium steel is a lot(tenner at least more than UK....damn shipping costs)

@Wreck do you know if the Barnes & Noble release will include the lithograph? The Lonely Island and Shout Factory mention it in the listing, Amazon, B&N, and Walmart do not.

@Wreck do you know if the Barnes & Noble release will include the ? The Lonely Island and Shout Factory mention it in the listing, Amazon, B&N, and Walmart do not.
lithograph is exclusive to Shout Factory webstore.

When you see listed lithograph and posters with Sceam Factory releases you have to purchase direct from shout factory website if you want the lithograph or posters

Other retailers will have steelbook only

lithograph is exclusive to Shout Factory webstore.

When you see listed lithograph and posters with Sceam Factory releases you have to purchase direct from shout factory website if you want the lithograph or posters

Other retailers will have steelbook only
Well damn. I guess Shout Factory is $0.02 cheaper than buying it directly from The Lonely Island website.

@Wreck do you know if the Barnes & Noble release will include the lithograph? The Lonely Island and Shout Factory mention it in the listing, Amazon, B&N, and Walmart do not.
yeah like Paul mentioned, Shout always have some type of retail incentive for ordering at their site. posters, litho, figs etc.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Mine arrived in a bubble mailer from Amazon today :ohno:

Other than paints chips, there were no dents. It’s a beautiful SteelBook otherwise. Nice gloss finish, good use of metallic undertones.

Mine too arrived in bubble mailer. I think it's in good shape from what I can tell but haven't opened it just yet.

...it´s a matter of taste but I still can´t get over the fact that one of my fave recent movies gets such a fugly mess of a SteelBook..
I wasn´t a fan of the original SB art.. but would have bought it eventually.. this one is a VERY hard pass.. wouldn´t want a copy if it would be free.. such a shame(n)