Slipbox Portrait of a Lady on Fire (Possible Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

sminister

Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: PA announced on twitter it will be released on Blu-ray

46A2534D-49A5-4630-92B1-C106AE403D87.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate that Plain Archive focuses on DVD instead of Blu-ray in many of their editions. I don't know if the korean market is mainly DVD or not but I guess so, or maybe it's just an economic decision. Sucks either way.

Im still tempted to get this one too. Probably wont open anyway, but Im wondering if this is going to be a DVD sized slipbox or a BD one.

Im still tempted to get this one too. Probably wont open anyway, but Im wondering if this is going to be a DVD sized slipbox or a BD one.
i believe past DVD issues like Florida Project are DVD size. i like the packaging but i won't buy DVD just for the packaging if there's BD available elsewhere. curious why you would want get it but won't open?

Reactions: bloandon
i believe past DVD issues like Florida Project are DVD size. i like the packaging but i won't buy DVD just for the packaging if there's BD available elsewhere. curious why you would want get it but won't open?
Yeah, most likely a DVD size. When I compared with #Alive BD release it looked similar to me, hence I wasnt sure about the size.

When it comes to premiums Im keeping most sealed because I already have amaray/steelbook releases of those films to watch. The PA collection that I have is almost all sealed so Im keeping it that way :)

Reactions: Real Steel