Predator (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #17) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 4, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc 2D/3D (1 Disc) - 2D/3D/4K (2 Discs)

received_2297954333554441.jpeg

74B8DEF3-D87B-4738-9B3F-49681C890113.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless it's brand new restoration, easy pass. One of the worst pressings in the HD format The first pressing in 2007 was bad, the recent one even worse. Both DNR'd to death

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Aside the PQ...... If this is going to be FAC, Hell Yeah

The PQ with this film is a seriously major issue. One that has not been addressed and is in dire need of a proper restoration. You're probably get a lovely steelbook but it'll be sitting on your shelf as I would be amazed if you could sit through one of the worst HD pressings ever!

Unless it's brand new restoration, easy pass. One of the worst pressings in the HD format The first pressing in 2007 was bad, the recent one even worse. Both DNR'd to death

Yep this movie needs a reboot for high definition. The blu-ray release was an insult to such a great movie.

The PQ with this film is a seriously major issue. One that has not been addressed and is in dire need of a proper restoration. You're probably get a lovely steelbook but it'll be sitting on your shelf as I would be amazed if you could sit through one of the worst HD pressings ever!
I am well aware of the abominable PQ releases but there is nothing FA can do about that. And yes that is a shame :(
But that aside, the steel itself, the artcards and slips/hardbox can ease the pain a lot ;)