apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 1, 2010
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99
Note: Play.com does not ship to the US. Please see trading forum or contact UK members to assist you, if possible.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
:D hi guys,can anyone tell me if there seen this before,iv'e never seen any like it anywhere.its a misprint but are there others out there.
NOTE THE COLORING ON THE TITLE

Last edited:
:D hi guys,can anyone tell me if there seen this before,iv'e never seen any like it anywhere.its a misprint but are there others out there.
NOTE THE COLORING ON THE TITLE

Printing errors on this Steelbook are quite common, another place to look for printing errors is near Predators "nose".

Reactions: BURRAGUM
i would like this steelbook but the prices on ebay are crazzzzzy

:(

Mark

I would just wait for this to be re-released, it is such a poorly made steelbook, no inside artwork, printed back, rating logos on the front, very disappointing.

Reactions: RiX
MediaMarkt will get a predators release at the end of the year. But this steel is part of the Fox MM Wave, so this will have no inside art and printed back with german text like the other fox steels (ID4, Predator, Alien etc)

well if it has no ratings logo's printed on the front that in itself would be an improvement. I simply cannot stand printed ratings logo's on the front cover. If it has a printed ratings logo on the cover its just no sale from me.

This steel has really nice cover art though I will admit.

Same uk steel available in thailand still on boomerang shop etailer .... pretty expensive after shipping tho 65-70ish. Sweden had some at one point too.

Same uk steel available in thailand still on boomerang shop etailer .... pretty expensive after shipping tho 65-70ish. Sweden had some at one point too.

Yep, saw it too on Bommerang. And apparently, still available for heavily discounted prices in retail shops in bangkok!

Do you mean re-released :wtf:
Got a couple from Finland on the way, already traded one of them with a HDN member :D
They just sold out over there, mine would have been in the very last few batches.
It has the same UK cover as well, so glad I didn't have to go foraging on eBay. Think the finland one has different discs also?