apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 1, 2010
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99
Note: Play.com does not ship to the US. Please see trading forum or contact UK members to assist you, if possible.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this from Finland the day before it went OOP out there. Exact same. At the prices some of the guys on here paid they have got a real bargain, but was anyone else a bit disappointed with this release? Also this has one of the largest print run errors of any SB - by the predators nose and the 'pre' in the title.. Take nothing away from the film, it's awesome!

Disagree. This is one of my favourite UK steels. Looks truly unique.

No inside art,printed back,printed age rating logos,printed blue banner,matte finish... In other words,IMO one of the worst uk release ever! :p

comicbookguyworstpostev.jpg

We all see things through different eyes and that's the beauty of it all. :thumbs:

There is UK version of this steelbook which has interior artwork and i'm looking for it if anyone has it :D

I literally had that on my trade thread on here sealed/mint for 5 years and nobody gave a :BS:, so I eventually sold it on ebay for 15€ :(

If you had one with interior artwork man :-s
There are sealed versions too on eBay.
Since it was sealed you can't know if it had interior artwork.
Guy said in comments that only reprints have this inside artwork not first print edition.

If you had one with interior artwork man :-s
There are sealed versions too on eBay.
Since it was sealed you can't know if it had interior artwork.
Guy said in comments that only reprints have this inside artwork not first print edition.
No idea which one I had, but I'm not gonna watch a 9 minute unboxing video to potentially find out :shipped:

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I know. It's just shame there isn't like clue or some kind of identification how to find out these steels which aren't blank inside.