Project Gamers is ALIVE!!!!

Jan 29, 2009
Check out the first review from Project Gamers!

www.projectgamers.com

http://n4g.com/gaming/News-390517.aspx

Project Gamers is an affiliate of Blu-ray Entertainment Center. We provide the Blu-ray news, they provide the Playstation Gaming news. Both websites forums are based right here, so when we get new members from Project Gamers be sure to welcome them accordingly. Also if you guys would like to every help contribute to Project Gamers, feel free to send me a PM here and we can set you up. Project Gamers is looking for about 1 article a day, but just 1 article a week helps us get off the ground since it just launched to the public today.

Any suggestions, Questions, etc? Please Post Below...

Good stuff man, we definitely need to expand though. Not only PS3 news, but in the near future we need to get a person in charge of doing xbox news. No flaming please, I know the feelings there is about the big M, but still I think we could benefit from it at one point. Anyways good job boys! :scat:

Good stuff man, we definitely need to expand though. Not only PS3 news, but in the near future we need to get a person in charge of doing xbox news. No flaming please, I know the feelings there is about the big M, but still I think we could benefit from it at one point. Anyways good job boys! :scat:

Yes, we do, but right now they are having a hard enough time keeping up with the PS3 news... They need any help they can get.

nice stuff. site looks really good!

ill try and get a batman review out by next weekend. exams end wednesday afternoon and im skipping all my classes thursday to celebrate! :scat: