Prometheus FNAC Exclusive[France]

Feb 9, 2012
FNAC EXCLUSIVE Pre reservation box set for 'Prometheus' is now up for pre-order! The release date is set to 19th May 2012.

2pr5uli.jpg

Box set Content (translated from French by Google Translator):
DVD content: Prometheus - Box Set Pre-booking - Special Limited Edition Fnac, Includes Blu-Ray movies "Alien" and "Avatar" - T-Shirt - Photos and gift card Fnac

The gift card Fnac worth € 29.99 for the purchase of Combo Blu-Ray 2D / 3D + DVD in October
The Prometheus Official T-shirt (Size M)
Lithography and 2 of HR Giger artwork in A4 paper Kraft
The eight exclusive photos of the film 8x12cm
The poster of the poster in A2 Teasing
The Blu-Ray Film: Alien, the 8th passenger
The Blu-Ray Film: Avatar
FNAC members will also enjoy a benefit of a free €20 EUR voucher.

Current price stands at €59,99 EUR and can be pre-ordered here.

Actual pics from digitalbabe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mams, do you own other sets like this? Any idea if any books that come with this are in all French? I know Digis are, but I am curious about this and Snow White (this one says it has 88 page book), and since I don't speak French, I am trying to see what I am getting myself into, LOL...

I remember Sucker Punch book was the paperback version written in French.
(see the "movie/tv swag" section for the hardcover US version)

So I think Snow White will be written in French also (it seems not existing somewhere else).

cant believe i finally signed up to FNAC and it goes out of stock just as i complete transaction...

Last edited by a moderator:
My order says stock expected from 18/05, anyone else have the same notice? Hope this doesn't get cancelled. Been ordered for ages.

Fnac says 3 - 7 days after shipping

"entre 3 et 7 jours une fois vos produits expédiés pour les commandes effectuées sur Fnac.com."

Thanks.

It has turned up today. But i ordered 2 boxsets and both have shipped, but i only received 1 x 20 EUR voucher.

Should there be another one?