Release date: September 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99

11490425-6374492638937062.jpg

11490425-2144492638989547.jpg 11490425-1664492639074873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
It came back briefly, with 200 left, at about 12pm.........i only checked message 45mins later........it was gone! DAAAAMN! Oh well, LIFE!

Thought I'd missed this . . . can't say how relieved and overjoyed I am to have just got my copy five minutes ago :happy:
If UK J-card matters probably considerably fewer than 100 remain at the time of writing.

Reactions: robbodoc
Arrived yesterday.
Made an exception - in no small part due to the superb treatment it has received - and bought this (as don't normally buy everything indiscriminately at pre-order like I used to back in the day).

Despite it being a silver steelbook - instead of the white it should have been - with the spot-glossed plug hole ring and blood (on the ring) as well as the strategic metallic highlights on the swirling blood title make this a must buy for me :happy:
upload_2017-9-21_17-28-43.png

Not a patch on the original steelbook from a few years back but yes watch it. It's a must watch and the 50 plus years have not diminished it's power. As powerful today as it was then. Modern horror film makers could learn a thing or two from watching this classic. An overused word but class in every sense of the word. It was and still is a ground breaking film. (Even if it did piss of the makers of Horror Hotel).

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Is an absolute corker this steelbook......an absolute corker! Surprised it's still around after getting the "Only 100 remaining!" message early last week.........hope we haven't been Zavvied!

Is an absolute corker this steelbook......an absolute corker! Surprised it's still around after getting the "Only 100 remaining!" message early last week.........hope we haven't been Zavvied!

Reminds me a bit of the "Only 200 Remaining -. hurry up!!!" E-Mail for the "Amadeus" steelbook I received in May - which is still available end of September....