USA
Released December 8th, 2009
original.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Elena)
PE3.jpg

PE2.jpg

PE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It IS a good flick but it's nothing i am gonna run out and buy.

Correct, its one I would want in my collection ... but I wouldnt run out on release day to watch that day ... but ofcourse in a sense i ran out and got the steelbook that day .... via GB .... :emb:

The German steelbook features the Public Enemies lettering debossed ;)

Yeah, but that damn fsk logo .. ugggggggggh I mean, if ur gonna put it , size it down so it doesnt overlap the middle artwork ... DUH!

The box art is similar to the inglorious bastards box art. I just hope their is something more to make it seem better. like a quote from the movie on the back of the box.

Yeah awesome edition, more rare than DE version and overall more unique. HOWEVER, if they didnt print that FSK on the steel for German one then it would have been THE one to get. I noticed you can get that one again now. Must have reprinted. (the de one)

Yeah awesome edition, more rare than DE version and overall more unique. HOWEVER, if they didnt print that FSK on the steel for German one then it would have been THE one to get. I noticed you can get that one again now. Must have reprinted. (the de one)

You mean the listing on amazon.de?

That's just a third party seller that did fulfillment by amazon.

No reprint as far as I'm aware - it just never sold well.