Pulp Fiction (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Jan 30, 2009
England
Note: Amazon.fr will not guarantee that you will receive a Steelbook over an Amaray, and TFI releases tend to have forced subs.

Link

Just ordered this. Hopefully have it by Thursday. Will let you guys know how it is.

image_actu_prev_0252114212.jpg

Attachments

• pulp-fiction-fr.jpg
    pulp-fiction-fr.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
Cant turn them off?

I wanted to get that one myself...

I guess i will think about that though firest

John

Nope they are hard encoded on the english audio track. They onyl way to do it is copy the disc to a computer, take out the file for the subs and then burn it onto a blank blu-ray disc. To be honest im not doing all that to just take out subs. But for a film that is over 15 years old its a nice transfer. :)

Re: Pulp Fiction (SteelBook) [France]

Finally picked up this beauty. I'm interested if anyone has watched it. My case says the run time is 1 hr 28 min. I'm sure it should be 2 hr 48 min. Is this a misprint or a considerably shortened version. And are all your cases the same as mine?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

just a misprint friend... at least that's what I've heard...
cutting PF would be sacrilege! :twisted:
it's bad enough that they airbrushed the smoke out of her hand on the cover...
look closely EEK!

Last edited:
Nope, Amazon.fr remains unreliable with their pictures vs. actual items received, because they are randomly picked in warehouse. Despite many complaints from SB community this has not changed. I am just now returning 4 Amarays, pictured as SB's. Pain in the A@@. Blu-however if you ever cough up a spare French PF and can offer at a decent price, I'll be interested:)

Will keep my eyes peeled. I have the HK release of PF and it looks and sounds absolutely unbe-*******-leivable. Zero extras but well worth it until Dimension/ Disney or who ever the hell owns it now can get off their arse and release this baby, along with Jackie Brown.

I wish amazon.fr would just advertise steelbooks seperately

I've been waiting for district 9 on steelbook for months, twice now I have received the amaray and sent it back, gonna try once more and see if I am lucky if not think I may have to source elsewhere.

Would love pulp fiction but after reading this I can see there would not be much point ordering from amazon

Steve-members Bidou and Mams are fantastic traders from France, and it's possible they can help you. You can check out their threads in trading area or send them a PM. Good luck with the search. And yes, Amazon.fr is very frustrating-despite several feedbacks from many steelbook communities, they can't figure out how to list and fulfill them separately-leading to many unnecessary returns:(

Steve-members Bidou and Mams are fantastic traders from France, and it's possible they can help you. You can check out their threads in trading area or send them a PM. Good luck with the search. And yes, Amazon.fr is very frustrating-despite several feedbacks from many steelbook communities, they can't figure out how to list and fulfill them separately-leading to many unnecessary returns:(

thanks i've used bidou before over on another forums so will check and see if he has district 9 :)

Awesome, Steve, good luck! I have the District 9 Steel-got it through a frequent UK trading buddy, who is awesome, and I love it:)