Pulp Fiction (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Jan 30, 2009
England
Note: Amazon.fr will not guarantee that you will receive a Steelbook over an Amaray, and TFI releases tend to have forced subs.

Link

Just ordered this. Hopefully have it by Thursday. Will let you guys know how it is.

image_actu_prev_0252114212.jpg

Attachments

• pulp-fiction-fr.jpg
    pulp-fiction-fr.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
Why this one is so rare?
Print run ?

Why is it so rare?

It was only released with this cover in FR. You can get it with a more standard cover in other countries. Even though this has forced subs (lots of TF1 titles do) you just need to pick up a non-FR disc. Do a search in the trade forum.
wink_zpsc1c0adc2.gif

I also picked up the Play steel and the CA digipack just because I like the look of this title (better than I like the movie, because Ving Rhames' character is too disturbing for my taste--I did not enjoy the movie after that, not that I thought it was a "great" movie before that). :emb:

Why this one is so rare?
Print run ?

Why is it so rare?

It's rare, but not too pricey.

Here are three sold listings.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

As you can see all three copies have sold for less than $70 USD.
The problem is not a decent price, but a decent seller.
As Chip mentioned prices are higher here than on eBay. If you guys want it badly I suggest waiting for the next auction.

It's rare, but not too pricey.

Here are three sold listings.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

As you can see all three copies have sold for less than $70 USD.
The problem is not a decent price, but a decent seller.
As Chip mentioned prices are higher here than on eBay. If you guys want it badly I suggest waiting for the next auction.

That's pretty true. Pulp FR is like The Fountain FR or Flammen & Citronen from Denmark. Pretty hard to find, but never really expensive. I bought F&C for 20€ on ebay for example....

Regarding your ebay links above though, 2 were from Daz in Australia (+ $20 postage) and the German one had paint chips, just saying :thumbs:

Reactions: Marina Blue