Question of the day!!!

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
since michael jackson has died its really hit a lot of people emotionally. so my local radio station was asking this:

Which famous persons death would hit you the hardest? why?

One guy said Jenna Haze cuz then he would have to find someone new to whack to hahah. Another said any one from Greenday or Blink182.

I know personally when Dimebag was killed I was just in shock for a few days. I couldnt believe what happened.

What about you guys?

I was like that when Pimp C died. Dude just got off lock for during 4 years and everyone in the rap industry was screaming Free Pimp C ... he finally gets free ... makes another hit album with Bun B ... then next thing you know he's gone, or as he would say ... "One day ya here babyyyy, and then ya gonneee"

But uhm ...

No one really, I mean, suck to see Jordan go, or Pacino or DeNiro ... but they are mostly old and dont do alot of whatever it was that made them famous ... play bball or make alot of movies anymore.

So it would probably just have to be a rapper that I enjoy listening too that is young so then it would hit me as we'll never hear anymore music from him ever again.

Maybe Chamillionaire?

I still cant believe Tupac is gone, his records are timeless.

Dimebag was a pretty big shock....

The fact that an artist is publicly murdered during a stage performance sent shockwaves through the entertainment world

His brother sat behind a drum kit and watched his brother get shot in the head 5 times

what a mindf**k...

Still slam Blacktooth Grin's when I get in a bar as tribute!

Dam! That's crazy! Never knew/heard about dimebag. I dont think there is anyone in the industry that would get me emotionally like some fans are. I mean sure it's shock when u don't expect it n if it's somebody I like it sucks, but I won't be crying over them.

Dimebag was a pretty big shock....

The fact that an artist is publicly murdered during a stage performance sent shockwaves through the entertainment world

His brother sat behind a drum kit and watched his brother get shot in the head 5 times

what a mindf**k...

Still slam Blacktooth Grin's when I get in a bar as tribute!

what he do? f someones ol' lady?

In all honesty I cant think of one celebrity I would be devasted to hear has died.

The closest thing I can think of is President Obama (if he counts). The only reason I would care is because he's a President and that's always a Holy Sh*t moment. The main reason I would care is I would be thinking, "Oh no, Bidden is the leader of the country, that's even worse".

Dam! That's crazy! Never knew/heard about dimebag. I dont think there is anyone in the industry that would get me emotionally like some fans are. I mean sure it's shock when u don't expect it n if it's somebody I like it sucks, but I won't be crying over them.

I agree, just not that big of fan to do this.

I was sad for along time when Dimebag died... now that **** was totally unexpected, so sad.

I think I'll be really sad when Jack Nicholson goes, one of my favorite actors.

Will Smith for one, i have grown up with his music, films and tv shows and his my idol.

But maybe any Arsenal palyer i have grown up watching aswell like thierry henry & dennis bergkamp.

Was a bit struck when Marc Viven Foe collapsed playing football and i was watchig that game. :(

Idk, after my dad passed, nothing is like OMG, even MJ, i was like, he finally saw a little boy and just cranked over... lol

Nothing really shocks me anymore. I grew up loving michael jackson's music but I've never really been starstruck by celebrities. If I see a celebrity in public, it just doesn't really interest me that much.

The only thing that has been in my life longer than KISS is my family. I'd have to say that the day Gene Simmons dies will prolly hit me very hard. I've been a die hard fan sine 1976 and even tho he is a complete asshole I will miss him dearly. The day they retire will be almost as bad knowing I won't hear anything new from them.