Raffle for Beirut! - Super Cheap - 100% Donated

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
100% Proceeds Donated to Lebanese Red Cross/Local NGO minus shipping cost and/or any fees.

Hi All,

The world has been in crisis and a crisis within a crisis has not made it easy for Lebanon. I’m sure many have heard of the tragic explosion.

I figured a cheap raffle could help pool some funds together from Ninjas to send a Donation to efforts on the frontlines over there.

Raffle is $1 a spot , pick as many spots as you like and or would like to contribute. If you can send by “friends and family” please do as it adds more to the pot. This is a straight fill raffle so simply pay and post simultaneously here. “Paid for 2 spots”

ONLY PUT USERNAME IN NOTES!!!

Prize:
Zombieland black light edition mondo con exclusive slipcover (fits SteelBook)
Captain Marvel Reel Synergy Slipbox (fits SteelBook)
Premium Membership Account Upgrade (if already Premium yours to gift to another member)
Free Shipping Worldwide
(no steels included)

Every dollar helps ..... even if just $1

I’ll update list this weekend and draw this weekend too.

Last edited:
Excellent idea :)
Good luck everyone

Paid for 5 spots

(Btw when did PayPal start charging fees for alternative currency payments? Was just chargec 99p for sending this friends and family payment. Bought enough steels in USD from PayPal via UK, so GBP funding sources, and NEVER had a fee like this....is the point of F.A.F. to not incur fees of any kind?)
if you send f&f to someone in your Country you wont have fees. Or shouldnt.... I know when i send intl as gift f/f it charges me fees, the highest fee tho is $5 not sure what pings that amount tho. I didnt mind if someone sent as goods, just that their spots would represent that. one member sent as pounds, after conversion they got x spots... robles for instance, sent 10 pounds after conversion/fees etc. it was like 12.56 which i just rounded up...

anyhow ... closing this now folks ... will do the final accounting for this all here soon.

Reactions: Grendel
Well we had $214 in total ... I just donated $100 to red cross Lebanon division here. Home | Lebanese Red Cross ; I was going to do this LIVE on the raffle as well, but figured I'd test it out first ... in doing so there was no way for me to hide my card information so dont want that live on the raffle , ha. So I did that donation. The balance is going to go to this local organization on the front lines arcenciel – Engage in development
you can see some of their current efforts on their IG arcenciel.aec

Going LIVE on IG HDN now to find out winner to know how much to then donate (as it was minus the shipping cost ; I'll cover some of the shipping so we'll just make it a flat $20 for international and $4 if a USA winner)
So if winner is intl, then $94 is donated to that local org, and if its a USA winner then $110.

Remember , those who view this later you can still donate to any of these charitable causes as the links are in the OP!

Attachments

• donation.PNG
    donation.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Well we had $214 in total ... I just donated $100 to red cross Lebanon division here. Home | Lebanese Red Cross ; I was going to do this LIVE on the raffle as well, but figured I'd test it out first ... in doing so there was no way for me to hide my card information so dont want that live on the raffle , ha. So I did that donation. The balance is going to go to this local organization on the front lines

Going LIVE on IG HDN now to find out winner to know how much to then donate (as it was minus the shipping cost ; I'll cover some of the shipping so we'll just make it a flat $20 for international and $4 if a USA winner)
So if winner is intl, then $94 is donated to that local org, and if its a USA winner then $110.

Remember , those who view this later you can still donate to any of these charitable causes as the links are in the OP!
Great idea :)

Winner held on IG, its on IGTV for a while until i delete, so you can watch their if you like. Nothing special but helps show you there is no funny stuff.

So balance of $94 to be donated. I'm rounding up to $100

Thanks Ninjas , collectively we can make a difference , no matter how big or little!