Raging Bull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK on Sunday April 15th)
Price: £15.99

11711497-1684563596466483.jpg
11711497-6944563617032647.jpg

11711497-5124563596513055.jpg

Surprisingly, I don't already own this film so I'll definitely be picking this up...just not for that price.

Ignore the £24.99 price that's the rrp price
Actual retail price will be listed when it goes live

I expect price will be £15.99 or £17.99

Every time you see a Zavvi listing without the save £ amount listed the price you see is not what it will be when live

I'm surprised lot of you not notice this by now as I see the same posts about price every time a Zavvi thread is created

Actual price is when it goes live to order
It's not even on Zavvi website yet
The link is provided to web forums to have a purchase link to be added to a thread

If you search zavvi website you wont find it listed yet until it's live to order

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tono06
I already have the Fox UK Blu-ray 30th Anniversary Edition

This steelbook might have the same Blu-ray disc

If it's embossed or full gloss I might purchase but I will be waiting until after it's released and I see some photos and unboxing videos

Reactions: Kvaziboba
i prefer to pay a little extra with zavvi, i just refuse to buy things from amazon italy anymore, most of my packages get damaged...........

France and Italy are not the same country.Most americans probably believe that they are :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
Price on Amazon France is €14.99 + Shipping cost
€15.36 + €5.00 shipping ( Rep of Ireland)
Ireland price with Vat 23% = €20.36

If you are based in UK/Ireland
Ordering from Zavvi will work out cheaper

Price with Zavvi with expected UK price been £15.99 (€17.99)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
This one’s a must buy!
Now just hoping for steelbooks for Dirty Harry (the first one of course) and Dr No (who actually was a member of SPECTRE so why the hell didn’t they release it along with the others?)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This one’s a must buy!
Now just hoping for steelbooks for Dirty Harry (the first one of course) and Dr No (who actually was a member of SPECTRE so why the hell didn’t they release it along with the others?)
I'd love a steelbook for Dirty Harry! I'd probably be tempted to buy the others too if they did them.

@R1s1ngs0n Welcome to HDN by the way. It's great to have you here! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: R1s1ngs0n