Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Megathread

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
800x600

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (RSV2) is the seventh installment in the Rainbow Six series (nineteenth including expansions). It is a Canadian/American tactical first person shooter video game and the sequel to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas. It was announced by Ubisoft on November 20, 2007. The game was released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on March 18, 2008 in North America and March 20, 2008 in Europe, except in Germany, where the game was delayed.[6][7][8] The Microsoft Windows version, however, was delayed until April 15, 2008.[2] It was released in Japan on April 24, 2008 for the Xbox 360[9] and on May 29, 2008 for the PlayStation 3.[10]

A world-exclusive first-look of the game appeared in the January edition of the Official Xbox Magazine. One of the biggest announcements is that Logan Keller, the lead character from the previous game, has been removed in favor of having the player create his own character to play through the campaign. The player instead assumes the role of "Bishop", a member of the Rainbow squad with a great deal more experience and who is more deeply involved in the story.

The game, billed as "part sequel, part prequel", has events that run both before and concurrently to the story of Logan Keller and continue after where the first game concluded.[11][12] In addition to the ability to customize a character in multiplayer, the player can now customize Bishop, Vegas 2's new protagonist. In single-player, the developers claim to have vastly improved teammate AI, so that now teammates cover each other as they advance. There are also several new commands, for example, the ability of a teammate to throw a grenade at a specific point. You can also give commands to your AI teammates using your Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 headset.

Last edited:
I've gotten into this more since you guys mentioned it. Graphics aren't great, but gameplay is. I hope I can meet up with you guys sometime. Everytime I join a game nobody has a mic. I like terrorist hunt the most though.

Wow, didn't know this many people had this game. AWESOME!!!! :D

Yeah anytime you wanna bring a game back from the dead, just sell it to bighorns :p

Did you notice the magazine paper stuff inside by the manual? That's RBSV2 cheat codes ... some are like how to make everyone have big bobble heads and stuff.

I will be on tonight after my Lakers beat Team Nasa Aka Rockets ;)

I guess you never got on .... LOSER!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO 1-0 ... IN L.A. !!!

And no I didn't get on lol. Right after the game I layed down for a bit and just knocked out lol. Woke up around 12 my time knew it was too late already lol. Did anybody play last night?

Wreck would have to use that cheat to create a bigger target. Wrecks aim was bad lol

Hell, last time I got on it and was playing with Darth I was tearing it up actually ... Must've been all that Socom tactical action that made this game much easier.

Sounds like my kinda cheat!!! Although I not as bad as Thunda...LMAO ;)

haha, that is true. See, I'm so used to the MP5 from cod4 that every game I play I go in guns blazing. You can't do that in this game and there is a lot more "kickback" from the guns in this game. I gotta get a handle on this aiming.

haha, that is true. See, I'm so used to the MP5 from cod4 that every game I play I go in guns blazing. You can't do that in this game and there is a lot more "kickback" from the guns in this game. I gotta get a handle on this aiming.

The silencers seemed to help out quite a bit. Once Rick informed us on how to get them!!! :D

Finally got Rican to join last night! Had some games with Thunda and Rican. After Rican left me and thunda jumped on MP and this host had diff settings on everything. Fun night anyway :scat:

Man, you gotta stop keeping me up so late.;) I had a hard time gettin' up this morning. I was 30 minutes late to work.:scat:

LMAO!!!!!:hilarious: exactly why you should never get on during a work night, I've done it a few times. Sucks when you look at the clock and it's midnight and you gotta get up at 3am....EEK!

I stopped playing the game because I had to restart twice, it wasn't fun! I had some cool armor and decent weapons already and bam!! start all over!! game wasn't bad at all I kinda mastered the shooting without looking lol