Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11979261-2124643192652798.jpg
11979261-4004643192743815.jpg11979261-2044643192679705.jpg11979261-1014643192702457.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
Noodles that is stunning.

Just imagine a PET slip with criss crossing traffic on it too!

Would be stunning.

It would require someone with good design skills though, so....

Compare the Rescuers down under to something beautiful like your mock up, that's the level of creativity we're dealing with.

As for me, no 3D NO purchase.
When ever I see a @Noodles Steelbook Concept I’m like

View attachment 407206

Well done champ :thanks: Professional Steelbook Designers need to take a page out of your book more often. Just imagine this with the Blufans Treatment :drool::drool:
Thank you both! Very kind of you to say. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
That’s your Blufans release right there

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

No doubt the standard WWA Steelbook will be average while all the quality artwork for this film will be sold to Manta, FAC etc.

Loved the first film and have yet to see this at the cinema.

Love your concept
Cheers buddy! As always, I look forward to seeing what BF come up with. :D

Reactions: R4FFO
I really hope Blufans don't pass on this film like they do do with some Disney/Pixar films. Can only imagine how good their steel and one click box would look for this film :drool:

I think we've all come to expect the worst with these Disney steels now, so my expectations are always set super low, which is probably why I actually think this looks OK. :p

Reactions: Flloydo
I think we've all come to expect the worst with these Disney steels now, so my expectations are always set super low, which is probably why I actually think this looks OK. :p

Same.

Would like to see a blufans wea though. Although, the slip wouldn’t match the original with it being a old school o ring. But that wouldn’t bother me

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This is probably the first time I prefer a steel without the title... it kinda looks squashed in there on the US steel. Plus without it, it allows the front image to line up nicely with the back image.

Your totally and utterly correct the title causes a vertical shift which has a knock on effect making the artwork out of central, look squashed and out of line with tha back image. Comparing the two I also prefer the non front title Ralph Steelbook but am patiently going to wait it out for hopefully a WEA Blufans reveal.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I wonder if the circuitry will stand out more on the overseas versions like Ant-Man and the Wasp's honeycomb did. Just that subtle difference made the BBY one inferior IMO

Your totally and utterly correct the title causes a vertical shift which has a knock on effect making the artwork out of central, look squashed and out of line with tha back image. Comparing the two I also prefer the non front title Ralph Steelbook but am patiently going to wait it out for hopefully a WEA Blufans reveal.
Yup, that's definitely a better way of describing it lol. I'm sure BF's will knock this one out of the water!

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Actually think the artworks nice, not great, but nice.

but cancelled ages ago due to lack of 3D.

Shame, the UK needs to keep us buying local right now, but I guess am waiting for an Asian import that DOES have it.
(Yes am a broken, gutted, record )

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012