Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
I have to say although I love the violence in John Rambo, I kinda prefer the Director's Cut. However, I'm happy to have both film versions in my collection as it's two very different versions in tone, but I don't think I'll go for the Zavvi steel.

Guys for christ sakes, wake up? Why are you complaining about the black border? Its obviously not going to be there. Just look at Bad Boys 2 and Tears of the Sun, they had the same "border" in their mockup.

Reactions: Ranavalone
Pretty sure that there will be no border, Bad Boys 2 looked the same, I think it is down to how they do their mock ups at Sony (badly).

Saying that, if this Steelbook has a sharp edges on the inside lip like my Tears Of The Sun did, I wont need a sharpie or fake blood.
Did you actually cut yourself on it mate? I've had one or two steels like that... never cut myself on those though thankfully.

Added a note in PO-*On the creative the border is debossed so that other features within the border can be embossed & in hand the border won’t be as defined as in the pack shots.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Added a note in PO-*On the creative the border is debossed so that other features within the border can be embossed & in hand the border won’t be as defined as in the pack shots.
Does that mean there'll be embossing on the back cover aswell then as there is also a border on that??

It was only a matter of time. The Rambo text should've been red to match the teaser poster and the inside artwork is pointless!

As much as I love the movie this is an easy pass for me

Reactions: BluSteel2012