Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
I'm confused about the border being debossed. Is this a first? Surely it will look very odd?!

Think they mean embossed mate... that's the only way it'd work.
If something is embossed it's raised up right?

So if the title is embossed it's 'raised up'. The border around the rest must be debossed (at a lower level) for the title to be raised up.

So yes. While the title is embossed, the border must be debossed to achieve this. :)

Reactions: Starling
That's what I thought tbh

Real shame about the blood not being red (or the title) but I am quite liking this.
Same dude... it could've been better, but I still think it looks okay. Beggars can't be choosers!

If something is embossed it's raised up right?

So if the title is embossed it's 'raised up'. The border around the rest must be debossed (at a lower level) for the title to be raised up.

So yes. While the title is embossed, the border must be debossed to achieve this. :)
You can only emboss the title if you have an embossed/raised border around the edges of the steelbook. Although, technically it's the area outside of the border (the actual artwork - except for the title, obviously) that's debossed.

Reactions: Flloydo
I personally thinj this will look gorgeous in hand with the bossing and glossing treatment.

Another Rambo grail on our hands? Doubt it! But I think it will look good and can't knock the price really.

Reactions: Steelbookzombie
"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathig" still gives me goosebumps every time I hear it :joy:..this is my favourite Rambo movie..I really like the artwork too..:drool:

Reactions: Steelbookzombie