Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
Meh. Disappointing IMO.

Tired of all these steelbooks that are drained of colour of late (Fast 7, Outta Compton etc...). Obviously a cost saving factor.

That inside artwork, is that a behind the scenes shot of him directing an extra? Hate that sh1t. They do it with Tarantinos steelbooks aswell.

I like it... could have done with some red or something to make it a bit more striking though. Glad to see the prices are slowly coming down on Zavvi's exclusive steels now too, although they're still not quite cheap enough IMO... knock another 3 quid off and I'd actually start pre-ordering them again.

In colour it would look nice and stand out more in my opinion but will wait on further updates before making a purchase.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced that dodgy looking border will actually be there on the final product... I'm assuming it's just a mockup fail. Obviously I could be completely wrong though!

This don't look too bad.

I agree with @Noodles should of had a bit of red in there.
Prices are getting a bit better too but I'll prob bite when it's £9.99 or cheaper

That border is weird - hope it's not on the final

This don't look too bad.

I agree with @Noodles should of had a bit of red in there.
Prices are getting a bit better too but I'll prob bite when it's £9.99 or cheaper

That border is weird - hope it's not on the final
I think we will find out later that a Zavvi Trainee accidentally brushed up against the keyboard and hit the "Bordered B&W" button by accident.;):rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo