Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it say 'To Holidayland' on the back of the slip...???:confused:
I think it’s just a sign by the side of the road. You can see Rambo walking on the side of the road below it.

Can’t remember if that sign is included in the film though lol

I think it’s just a sign by the side of the road. You can see Rambo walking on the side of the road below it.

Can’t remember if that sign is included in the film though lol
Yeah, can't say I remember that in the film. It's a bit much though. Dominates the back and wraps around the spine...

Reactions: Flloydo
Well, it's about time Zavvi does something with the EB guys - still gonna be Zavvi shipping practice though I bet.

I like steelbook artwork. What i do hope is that they won't stop just at first movie and that they'll do all 5 of them.
Though i'm in just for steelbooks if that is happening. I hope they'll do barebone edition with just steelbook too.