Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All will be exclusive to zavvi?
Yes

Slipcase Edition Includes:

• Limited and Numbered – 1001 / 2000
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD – Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork (Satin varnish, textured embossing with spot gloss, metallic detailing)
  • Exclusive Collectors Folder
  • John J. RAMBO Dog Tag
  • Sheriff Dept. Embroidered Patch
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 7 x Exclusive Extra Large Movie Quiz Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card – With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker

Collectors Box Includes:

• Limited and Numbered Collectors Box – 0001 / 1000
  • Includes First Matching 1000 Numbered Slipcase Editions – 0001 / 1000
  • Exclusive Collectors Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss and metallic detailing)
  • Purple Heart War Medal Replica
  • Original Hope County Hunting Lodge Pin
  • Original A5 Hope County Hunting Lodge Flyer
  • Original Tidball’s Hardware and Sporting Discount Voucher
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork (Satin varnish, textured embossing with spot gloss, metallic detailing)
  • Collectors Folder
  • John J. RAMBO Dog Tag
  • Sheriff Dept. Embroidered Patch
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 7 x Exclusive Extra Large Movie Quiz Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card – With Original Poster Art

Can tell this is gonna cost a small fortune. I'd bet atleast £45 / £60 each, easy. Odd to have a larger "collector's edition", with exactly the same content as an already extravagant slipcase edition, with more of the same type of extras in a larger box.

Steelbook is quite nice, but I prefer the art on the slipcase tbh. I've just bought the mondo steel and 4K, so I'll probably pass.

Same discs content as previous 4K UHD release from StudioCanal

Special Features:

• Rambo takes the ’80s Part 1
  • Drawing First Blood – Making Of
  • Alternate Ending
  • Outtake
  • Deleted scene: Dream in Saigon
  • Original Trailer
  • How to Become Rambo Part 1
  • The Restoration
  • The Real Nam
  • Forging Heroes
  • Sylvester Stallone Audio commentary
  • Screenwriter David Morell Audio commentary

Reactions: Lord Vader
I’m guessing it’s this going live tomorrow then for red carpet members as per the email

Where did that image come from mentioning it was EB working with zavvi and more in the future? Can’t see that at all on a email. Or is that from the site?

I’m glad I’m not interested in Rambo tho. If they do all the films it’s going to cost a lot. But I’m interested to see what else they tackle

I’m guessing it’s this going live tomorrow then for red carpet members as per the email

Where did that image come from mentioning it was EB working with zavvi and more in the future? Can’t see that at all on a email. Or is that from the site?

I’m glad I’m not interested in Rambo tho. If they do all the films it’s going to cost a lot. But I’m interest to see what else they tackle
It's on Zavvi home page it's a webpage banner

Screenshot (11).png

Reactions: Flloydo
It's on Zavvi home page it's a webpage banner
Oh yeah I see it now. Hadn’t been on their site today. Makes me laugh, I get about 20 emails a day with deals, coming soon, in stock, even had the email for the artwork update for the nic cage film but they act all secret in the Email for the red carpet release tomorrow lol. Like you have it on your home page, stop trying to act on riddles!

Wow, that's the biggest, most packed Zavvi edition yet, definitely from EverythingBlu, even before I read the confirmation.

Guessing the price at £64.99
Will be surprised, if it's £59.99

2)Slipcase edition
3)Collector's edition

Slipcase Edition
View attachment 533399

Collector's Edition
View attachment 533400
A game called "find 5 differences"...
It's all the same, just layed out a bit different to confuse. Maybe a couple of stickers and 3 badges/pins extra, and another booklet, it seems. Plus either a second poster, or dual-sided.

Cool to see they're doing different tiers. Bet the prices are gonna be ridiculous though!

They forgot to mention that if it sells well they will release an unspecified amount of unnumbered editions.

• Haha
Reactions: subbuteo