Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The original theatrical poster looks great. Why use this hideous concoction for the Steelbook instead?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur
I like drawn covers, but this does look a little too blueish, like snow, as someone already said, reminds of Cliffhanger.
At least both fullslip and box have better art, with actually green trees.

I missed these mediabooks, they look good, hoping for something similar for parts 2 and 3.

RamboTrilogyMediabooks.jpg

Speaking of sizes, which edition will be like EB's past releases? Do we know this already? I guess the slipcase one, as the box seems to be containing it... Is it so?

I was surprised how small the Inglorious Basterds deluxe set was so I'm hoping for the same here.
So you're telling me that, in order to match past EB releases, I've got to buy the Collector’s Box Set Edition?

Are there not 3 versions to choice from?
Yes, but I cannot tell their size just from a picture so I was wondering which edition will be like the past EB releases (which I added to my collection because they're "phat" ;) ).

I think it's safe to say the regular slipcase edition will be the most comparable to ETB previous slips. These will be bigger than zavvi's IB individual slips, the amount of content included makes that abundantly obvious.

The collectors edition will be fat. Picture recent blufans OAB releases. It's a big ass slip, holding an already chunky ETB size slip, plus extras.

I'm guesssing the boxsets will be 40 quid at least. In that case I'll just go for the steelbook. Havent seen the film in a while ans been meaning to watch it again. So i'll jist wait until the steel coming in :)

Wait so did EB work with zavvi on the IB collectors One click and other 2 editions then?

I did originally think that but then the other version was available in Italy and there was never any mention of it so I just assumed it was a zavvi/ universal thing

Wait so did EB work with zavvi on the IB collectors One click and other 2 editions then?

I did originally think that but then the other version was available in Italy and there was never any mention of it so I just assumed it was a zavvi/ universal thing
I don't think that was confirmed by anyone, no. I don’t think they had a hand in the individual slip releases tbh, that's WB bog standard level stuff. It wouldn't surprise me if ETB had a hand in the OC box perhaps though, as I think that one was UK excl.

Reactions: Flloydo
Rambo is is the first artwork design that EB has done for Zavvi

More releases will happen EB will be doing for Zavvi and other brands that are part of THG

As someone said (i'm too lazy to turn pages :D) art on slipcover is much better and should be used for steelbook artwork.
By all means i don't think steelbook artwork is bad, it's totaly ok, but slipcover looks much more appealing. Hope they change it. :)

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Rambo is is the first artwork design that EB has done for Zavvi

More releases will happen EB will be doing for Zavvi and other brands that are part of THG

but EB closed their website ...
Is there a way to contact EB to check what they will do .... ?

Thank you ;)