Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
but EB closed their website ...
Is there a way to contact EB to check what they will do .... ?

Thank you ;)
EverthingBlu no longer exist as a retailer
EverythingBlu Facebook page is just back to info on releases from around the world that's what their facebook page was previously before EB set up as a retailer

EverythingBlu team now work for THG (aka The Hut Group) since December 2021

They now work on doing premium releases and merchandise for Zavvi and THG
This why the EverythingBlu retail website shop closed

Ben Hope from EverythingBlu is now head of product at THG not just Zavvi

You will just have to wait on release info of future releases be provided by Zavvi and THG

Threads for future Zavvi releases will be created when it's known about a release as that info comes from Zavvi

I think it’s just a sign by the side of the road. You can see Rambo walking on the side of the road below it.

Can’t remember if that sign is included in the film though lol

I’ve been to Hope ( which is actually in Canada BC ) the sign is actually on the grass verge as you enter Hope. Very quiet place but great to drive and walk round where the film was made.

Still trying to figure out their size... Would love to add it next to my BluPacks...

Slipcase edition will be simular to the rest of the more recent ETB releases, collectors edition will be quite a bit bigger again.
Thank you.
One picture shows fullslip front and back plus steelbook front and back.
CE picture shows the same plus the front of what I think is the box, am I right? Also, why back isn't displayed?

Thank you.
One picture shows fullslip front and back plus steelbook front and back.
CE picture shows the same plus the front of what I think is the box, am I right? Also, why back isn't displayed?
The collectors edition is essentially the slipcase edition, inside a bigger box, with a replica metal and a few other bits. So it'll be quite a bit bigger, as it's already holding quite a chunky slip. No idea on the art sorry, plausible there may not be anything exciting on there, if it's simply the rear of a box.

The collectors edition is essentially the slipcase edition, inside a bigger box, with a replica metal and a few other bits. So it'll be quite a bit bigger, as it's already holding quite a chunky slip. No idea on the art sorry, plausible there may not be anything exciting on there, if it's simply the rear of a box.
+ one well-preserved piece of Rambo's flesh + a roasted rat. Yes, a rather large box at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Vader
American Gangster was £49.99 when it popped up on Zavvi’s store and that was a WWA steel. Basterds was £39.99.

I’m going to guess £49.99 and £64.99.

Reactions: Beersandblurays
Sweet! Working late tomorrow night but got Thursday off. Was gonna have a lay in but I'll be up at 9.00 to get my order in :thumbs: