Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, damn, and I upped the balance on the card already.
Well at least it's not October 3rd, that already has Scream 2, Thor 4, Sonic 1&2, and 9 Bonds.

I wonder will this get another delay to November

Zavvi be better off requesting StudioCancal provide the new discs for this SteelBook editions as there is new release with new extras that's getting a release in November as in delay this release so it includes those new discs

This is a pointless release if it still comes with the older discs from 2018 when a month later there will be a better release from StudioCanal in regards to the discs themselves

I cancelled my Zavvi order months ago as I knew StudioCanal are doing a 40th Anniversary release in November

Looks sweet. Wish I took the dive. Having bought that rambo box set a while ago I never took a second look at this release
I have the big one ordered and it keeps getting pushed back and I keep almost losing my bottle to buy it. Especially with so many of the pre orders that didn't have dates dropped in October...

• Wow
Reactions: gAnX
I wonder will this get another delay to November

Zavvi be better off requesting StudioCancal provide the new discs for this SteelBook editions as there is new release with new extras that's getting a release in November as in delay this release so it includes those new discs

This is a pointless release if it still comes with the older discs from 2018 when a month later there will be a better release from StudioCanal in regards to the discs themselves

I cancelled my Zavvi order months ago as I knew StudioCanal are doing a 40th Anniversary release in November
A new 4k scan? Didn't know that...

A new 4k scan? Didn't know that...
No not a new 4K scan

The 40th Anniversary that's getting a release in November has new discs extras and Artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin

40th Anniversary UK release not listed yet for pre order

No not a new 4K scan

The 40th Anniversary that's getting a release in November has new discs extras and Artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin

Do we know for sure this will have the old discs and not the new scan? Maybe this is why it keeps getting pushed back?

No not a new 4K scan

HI thanks for that. Will wait for that release

Do we know for sure this will have the old discs and not the new scan? Maybe this is why it keeps getting pushed back?
40th Anniversary is not a new scan
That release has new disc extras and is been released in November and the steelbook has artwork by Matt Ryan Tobin
The new extras details are listed in the 40th Anniversary threads

Zavvi Steelbook has previous 2018 UHD and Blu-ray discs and is not 40th Anniversary edition

Only way Zavvi steelbook could have the new discs is if it's not released until November or after

Reactions: BluSteel2012