Rambo: Last Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live November 2, at 6 PM UK Time)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Slipcase

12334877-1304713721492683.jpg 12334877-1144724617135842.jpg

12334877-3764717558060116.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Thanks for that. Will steer clear of this then.

Do we know what was cut? Maybe it was just for the theatrical run?
Theatrical run US, UK and Canada was 89 min 21 seconds

It's not known yet what cut of the film will be released on Home Media in UK
BBFC website only have the cinema listing at the moment

When BBFC list the home media release certification and runtime details it will be known then

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I've said elsewhere back when these were announced...
According to one comment on YouTube, the longer cut of the film is supposedly edited in the finale. Certain graphic deaths including the final fatality were cut to be a little less graphic. The shorter version of the film has these graphic deaths intact.

I've not really looked in to it since I read that comment so I can't comment on how accurate it is, but it kind of ties in with how the previous Rambo movie had a director's cut which was longer but chose to tone down the graphic deaths. As I said elsewhere, if this is true I think I'd prefer to own the shorter cut with the uncensored violence and have the alternate opening as part if a deleted scenes section.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I've said elsewhere back when these were announced...
According to one comment on YouTube, the longer cut of the film is supposedly edited in the finale. Certain graphic deaths including the final fatality were cut to be a little less graphic. The shorter version of the film has these graphic deaths intact.

I've not really looked in to it since I read that comment so I can't comment on how accurate it is, but it kind of ties in with how the previous Rambo movie had a director's cut which was longer but chose to tone down the graphic deaths. As I said elsewhere, if this is true I think I'd prefer to own the shorter cut with the uncensored violence and have the alternate opening as part if a deleted scenes section.
Interesting.

Well, hopefully the home video release will contain BOTH versions.

Would be nice to have the option.

Reactions: Zagreus
4k amaray version is 101 mins
I would not go by Zavvi or other retailers runtime listings as they often not accurate

4K Amaray
Zavvi have 101min
HMV have 89 min
Zoom UK have 89 min
Amazon don't list runtime yet

Runtime and certification is not known yet in UK for Home Media Releases
Blu-ray/4K UHD/DVD is not yet listed on BBFC website

BBFC only have Cinema listing at the moment (89 min)