Rambo: Last Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live November 2, at 6 PM UK Time)
Price: £29.99
Notes: Includes Slipcase

12334877-1304713721492683.jpg 12334877-1144724617135842.jpg

12334877-3764717558060116.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I've said this elsewhere;
the shorter version of the film is missing a scene at the beginning of Rambo rescuing some people lost during a storm. This is why there is a shorter version of the film, it misses out that whole alternate intro the John Rambo's character. It has nothing to do with violence being cut. On the other hand I have read that, although the longer version had this extra scene, it also edited some of the violence from the movie including the final fatality. I read this online after the film was released, but have not seen anyone confirm or deny it. From what I've read online, the shorter version of the film seems to be the version most countries have got on bluray, and only Australia released the longer cut? I think if it was a choice between 1 extra scene and having all the violence uncut I'd go for the version we got with all violence uncut, as the alternate opening is probably available to watch online.

Reactions: Jocelin and karl01
Uk version is 89 mins, film technically finishes at the 82 mark.
Final fatality looks to be in tact, if it’s cut god knows what they removed.
Hands down the worst Rambo movie I’ve seen.

edit: BBFC has it listed as uncut.

... and what about italian release?
Italy release is 101 Min

Only UK/USA/Canada Cinema release was the 89 min version
All other European countries was 101 min version

It's mostly just the opening 10-minute long alternate opening that is missing from UK/USA/Canada cinema and home media release

89 Min version starts with Rambo on his ranch

101 Min version starts with Rambo trying to save a trio of hikers during a flash flood

• Thanks
Reactions: Lollard2002
Italy release is 101 Min

Only UK/USA/Canada Cinema release was the 89 min version
All other European countries was 101 min version

It's mostly just the opening 10-minute long alternate opening that is missing from UK/USA/Canada cinema and home media release

89 Min version starts with Rambo on his ranch

101 Min version starts with Rambo trying to save a trio of hikers during a flash flood
Thanks, 101min version was shown here in Norway aswell :) . Amazon.it shows incorrectly 89min then :). And 4k disc itself is different then UK then...

Thanks, 101min version was shown here in Norway aswell :) . Amazon.it shows incorrectly 89min then :). And 4k disc itself is different then UK then...
Notorious Pictures who are the distributor in Italy have said the 4K release is 101 min
Amazon Italy have running time listed wrong

Reactions: monterock
Keep in mind that there are subtitled Mexican scenes, so getting a foreign release probably wouldn't translate those scenes in to English.

Last edited:
Saw this in theaters last night. Everything you would want out of a Rambo film that doesn't repeat other theaters of war. Not supposed to be an oscar winner ... Rambo vs. mexican cartel which adds a great element to the overall franchise and a great credit scene paying homage and tribute to all previous Rambo films.

This answers your question in the other thread @luke98

Reactions: luke98