Rambo - The Complete Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: October 27, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $94.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: For the first time in its 37-year history, the Rambo series is coming home as a complete SteelBook set – with original art by some of today’s most sought-after illustrators!
This definitive collector’s edition of the legendary series features five uniquely designed SteelBooks by celebrated artists Justin Erickson, Ken Taylor, Grzegorz Domaradzki, Vance Kelly, and John Guydo, housed in a custom SteelBook case. It’s a must-have for Rambo fans! Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone (1976, Best Screenplay/Best Actor, Rocky; 2015, Best Actor, Creed), the collection features all five action-packed Rambo films including First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rambo III, Rambo, and Rambo: Last Blood. Rambo: The Complete SteelBook Collection will be available on 4K Ultra HD for the suggested retail price of $119.99. The SteelBook Collection is Packed with Special Features from all five Rambo films, including Deleted Scenes,
Exclusive Featurettes, Theatrical Trailers, Audio Commentaries, and more!

first-blood-steel-book-2.jpgfirst-blood-steel-book.jpgrambo-3-steelbook.jpgrambo-movie-steelbook-2.jpgrambo-last-blood-steelbook.jpg
rambo-movie-steelbook-scaled.jpgrambo-2-steelbook-scaled.jpg
rambo-steelbook-collection-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fyi , i got 7 ordered, so account for those.
I finaly got some cash for it. Is it still possible to join the GB?

Added 2 more to the group buy. Between what I have ordered and Wreck has ordered, that's everything we have thus far.

As I stated before, OCD requests will likely not be able to be fulfilled if this is like Avengers, so keep that in mind.

Reactions: galareta2332
Added 2 more to the group buy. Between what I have ordered and Wreck has ordered, that's everything we have thus far.

As I stated before, OCD requests will likely not be able to be fulfilled if this is like Avengers, so keep that in mind.
Thanks!!!!
I joined GB. If there will be problems to secure the copy please let know.

Kind Regards,
Bart

missed out again lol. :sweat:
I keep being on the fence. It looks cool but I really only want the first three movies. It's also quite a bit of cash.

Then when i decide I can't resist, the GB sells out. And then I'm actually kinda relieved.

I did another order that stuck, three more copies will be added to the group buy. this might be it, I'm not sure I'm willing to restock more after this.

Hey all, just a reminder on this edition and details about the group buy. I've got special boxes that I've sourced, and those are in hand. I've got extra bubble wrap purchased for shipping.

These editions are 5 steelbooks and the collectible metal case. I will invoice you for shipping with this edition only, I'm unable to combine with other items and guarantee the safe delivery
of all items.

TBD on when I get these. Even though release day is Oct 27, I could receive them on that day or later...

Hopefully I have an idea on Monday next week where we're at.

Thanks

I've got special boxes that I've sourced, and those are in hand. I've got extra bubble wrap purchased for shipping.
nice... protection is important!!!

These editions are 5 steelbooks and the collectible metal case. I will invoice you for shipping with this edition only, I'm unable to combine with other items and guarantee the safe delivery
of all items.
separate shipping is what i wanted anyway

cant wait to get my box set :hungry:

Hey all, just a reminder on this edition and details about the group buy. I've got special boxes that I've sourced, and those are in hand. I've got extra bubble wrap purchased for shipping.

of all items.

TBD on when I get these. Even though release day is Oct 27, I could receive them on that day or later...

Hopefully I have an idea on Monday next week where we're at.

Thanks

Nice one @apsmith21 . Cheers for the update. Looking forward to to getting these :thumbs: