泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May 5, 2019
Pre-order time: April 20 at 10 AM EST USA, GB live HERE is OPEN

Rampage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
skip please somebody faced with the fact that when paying for an order, I entered 1 digit in the card number incorrectly because of what the payment did not pass naturally showed Payment Fail. In my account, the order says Payment Fail and there is no tab to pay. Ie there is an order and is assigned to me but I cannot pay it. Posted in Email: [email protected] for now silence, wrote wxlinkswd he said (you can try it again, back to stock.) That is, he says hey, what's the problem, just go to the store and buy another one. despite the fact that they all bought (funny). Question after one failure to pay for it that you can not try to pay again? he just stays with you in orders he's kind of like yours but you can't pay

Last edited by a moderator:
Can HDN Team open the GB at Exact time?
We dont want get so many complains from members.
Can you guys PM us and see if your time will even be a good time for us ?

Once again no PM, no notice. Andy likely set live a day earlier cause he had a funeral to attend.

Every other host informs us and we work together for a good time for all.
Either way both still have copies and now it’s past your original time so can’t be any complaints. Thanks.
Exactly, as @Wreck said, was going to be at my grandfathers funeral when this GB was announced to be live.

Last time I heard from HDZeta, HDN was supposed to get more copies for group buys and HDZeta would be better about contacting staff about upcoming group buys so we could plan for someone to be available.

Instead we get random announcements on the release thread with no tags.

:bag:

Not sure what I can do with that when HDZeta won’t even meet the forum staff in the middle with simple requests.

(n)

Cross posting here from the Jumanji thread so there’s no confusion

Reactions: Radagast
Thanks for keeping us posted wxlinkswd. I assume this also includes Jumanji :D

Edit: I see that I assumed correctly lol