USA
Release date: November 16, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: PET slip, new disc artwork, glossy steelbook

ran.png

Last edited:
Hallo @Wreck or anyone else that has previous experience of these Best Buy GBs. I contacted Andy regarding the Ran GB. The steelbooks are about to ship. I want to obviously pay for the shipping (31 dollars) but cannot find an address in terms of Paypal to pay for it. Do you know what this is ? Andy is away from messaging for the next two weeks as he is dealing and inspecting the SBs for the various GBs he has organized. He sent an automatic reply suggesting you may be able to help. I hope this is no trouble but I have not paid for shipping using Andy before so I do not have any details. There is nothing in the post Andy kindly provided unfortunately barring the costs for individuals in Canada and outside the USA. If anyone else can also help I would be greatly obliged. And apologies if I am being a dunderhead. Thank you.

Reactions: Wreck
Hallo @Wreck or anyone else that has previous experience of these Best Buy GBs. I contacted Andy regarding the Ran GB. The steelbooks are about to ship. I want to obviously pay for the shipping (31 dollars) but cannot find an address in terms of Paypal to pay for it. Do you know what this is ? Andy is away from messaging for the next two weeks as he is dealing and inspecting the SBs for the various GBs he has organized. He sent an automatic reply suggesting you may be able to help. I hope this is no trouble but I have not paid for shipping using Andy before so I do not have any details. There is nothing in the post Andy kindly provided unfortunately barring the costs for individuals in Canada and outside the USA. If anyone else can also help I would be greatly obliged. And apologies if I am being a dunderhead. Thank you.
SHIPPING TO BE BILLED LATER, or SIMPLY VISIT MY SHIPPING GROUP BUY when you are ready! Same costs for 1-3 steelbooks

ALL LOCATIONS BUT CANADA
Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

CANADA ONLY
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ndys-im-ready-to-ship-my-stuff-group-buy.234/

Reactions: Balraj
SHIPPING TO BE BILLED LATER, or SIMPLY VISIT MY SHIPPING GROUP BUY when you are ready! Same costs for 1-3 steelbooks

ALL LOCATIONS BUT CANADA
Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

CANADA ONLY
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ndys-im-ready-to-ship-my-stuff-group-buy.234/

Got it. I must be going blind Lutzo. :LOL: Thank you. :thumbs: Only just seen that there is a little blue box to click on to pay for the shipping. Sorry for having created a fuss. Need an embarrassment emoji right here.......

Reactions: Wreck
Well, this was pretty nice actually:
10828201-1814871222956803.jpg

It's very nice indeed Lutzo. The first time I have seen it. Somehow it seems to have escaped my attention. I may get one commissioned at some point as unfortunately and for reasons of cost labels think that they won't sell. I still have Aguirre Wrath of God and Herzog's Nosferatu SBs from the BFI.

Reactions: Lutzo
It's very nice indeed Lutzo. The first time I have seen it. Somehow it seems to have escaped my attention. I may get one commissioned at some point as unfortunately and for reasons of cost labels think that they won't sell. I still have Aguirre Wrath of God and Herzog's Nosferatu SBs from the BFI.
I totally agree. These steelbook editions of classic movies are so underrated, even though they also sell out very quickly and become super hard to find. I love those 3:

20211117-090051.jpg